• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are personality traits that really make you dislike a person?

If you're overly sensitive and easily offended, a social justice warrior, new wave feminist or the kind of person that turns everything you disagree with into racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, etc., we aren't likely to get along.

slut shamers, narcissists, people who act entitled to everything, close-minded people. feminists who act like men don't have issues too.

Last edited:
slut shamers, narcissists, people who act entitled to everything, close-minded people. feminists who act like men don't have issues too.

Being a slut shouldn't be encouraged, though... there are risks associated with sleeping with whoever, and unless you're getting a pelvic exam and being tested for stds every time you sleep with someone, then it's not just yourself you're putting at risk.

arrogance, ignorance, blowing things out of proportion for attention & just generally people that act out for attention, lying, selfishness...

I really dislike constantly negative people.. They complain about everything all the time and that's the only conversation topic they seem to be able to discuss. I mean sure half the time I'm thinking wow life really sucks I hate everything I'm so unlucky blah blah, but I'd rather bring positivity into the world instead of negativity. It's just a real downer to ONLY focus on the bad things happening. I also reallyyyy don't like manipulative people.. especially when you're well aware of what they're trying to do.

manipulative people, condescending people, narcissism, arrogance, vindictive people, homophobes, racists, sexists, closed minded people, people that like to pick stupid fights for the sake of fighting - this could go on all day.

literally just be a nice person. its not that hard.

Being a slut shouldn't be encouraged, though... there are risks associated with sleeping with whoever, and unless you're getting a pelvic exam and being tested for stds every time you sleep with someone, then it's not just yourself you're putting at risk.

where in my post did i say that it should be encouraged.

People who don't know when to shut up, don't listen, don't know when they aren't wanted, take offense to everything, lack common sense, egotistical, are spoiled brats, think everyone likes them, demand respect with nothing to show for it, and sugar coat everything.

I HATE liars. Like honestly so much

Also people that are clueless like please be aware of others and the world around you.

Okay and the one thing that I literally cannot stand is when people are rude towards like waiters and other people with jobs that service others. Honestly if you are rude or domineering to people that are servicing you I literally hate you

People who can't discuss things in a civil manner and resort to labels, slurs, and name calling instead. Children throw temper tantrums, act like that in the adult world and not a single person will respect or take you seriously. I'm not entirely convinced people who act like this have much exposure to the adult world in the first place.

Hypocrites. Need I say more?

Flakey/unreliable. If you say you're going to do something, DO IT!

Eternally pessimistic/cynical, go ahead do so in your own time but don't be surprised if I don't want to be around ya for long.

Those who call themselves progressive in fact are act quite the opposite. See hypocrites.

Controlling/manipulative, everything from a narcissist to a persistent liar.

I could do this all day. :p

Last edited:
Snooty people and ignorant people are the worst ever. I hate when someone gets into an argument with me and I show them COLD HARD FACTS, not something that is a matter of opinion but FACTS and they're still like. "No I am right." It especially erks me, when that same person later says the thing that was fact was what THEY were saying and I was saying what they were insisting was right before holy guacamole I WANT TO STAB THOSE PEOPLE.

Bullies/people that think they have a right to judge you when they don't have a clue of what you feel/are going through.

People who are judgemental, untrustworthy, greedy, snooty, and showoffs. Basically people who put themselves above all people. I also dislike it when people complain and are narrow minded and childish when dealing with other people's opinions.

Last edited:
I don't like people who would stoop at such low levels just so that some strangers would give them attention as if their lives and self worth depend on it

If you're overly sensitive and easily offended, a social justice warrior, new wave feminist or the kind of person that turns everything you disagree with into racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, etc., we aren't likely to get along.

There are so many social justice warriors on these forums, and yeah I agree about the racism, sexism, e.t.c, they do it all the time.

There are so many social justice warriors on these forums, and yeah I agree about the racism, sexism, e.t.c, they do it all the time.

Welcome to the wonderful world of identity politics where they see everyone by the color of their skin, gender, sexuality & judge their worth as human beings based entirely upon it. Supposedly against discrimination but discriminate themselves. Sheer hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Back