• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How much have YOU lost on Stalk Market?(Turnips)

Poi

ηℴℸ α ℘ℴ&#94
Bells
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
I know it's rather sudden to turnip such a sudden question, but I'm curious as to how much rotten luck others had with turnips. I lost around 250,000 in-game bells because of rotten turnips(plus disposal because I didn't own a trash can) at one point. It was one of the most distressing moments in my play-through to date, but I managed to get over it.

Post your worst(or best) experiences in the turnip Stalk market!

P.S. Extra points if up turnip with more turnip puns.

Bonus Reference:
200_s.gif

Not much because there are turnip selling threads and I sell the turnips before it spoils :p

The only turnips I lost were the ones in Amiibo Festival. Otherwise who cares about the Stalk Market if it isn't about getting paid to follow people?

I gained like 7 million bells off of turnips . . . . then immediately lost 1 million bells worth of turnips. Guess it didn't turnip out too good... Gosh that was horrible...

Back