• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Turnips Looking to Sell Turnips (Ideally Above the 200-Bell Range)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Introspective Onlooker

In Search of a Coherent Worldview
Bells
Feedback
100% (20) +
This may be a long shot... should've made this thread much earlier. Anyway, I bought 39 stacks of turnips from Daisy Mae — each being 91 bells a piece. Monday, they were 120 bells. Tuesday, they were 156. Now they're 80 — 11 bells less than what they were worth when I bought.

This is why outside AFe+, I didn't spend much time making a profit out of the Stalk Market in these games. I liken it to gambling. Yet I decided to do this because I've seen threads of others with spiked turnip prices, and was hoping there'd be another one of those threads. Yet here am I, somewhat regretting my decision to not just have all turnips sold yesterday. If anyone could check how much the Nooklings are buying turnips for this week, I'd greatly appreciate it. Who knows? Turnips prices might spike in my island.

Last edited:
That's great to hear! I'll be there shortly. One thing: this is my first time doing this, and I can see the options above your posts. Does clicking "Allow Dodo" gives you my code, or is it vice versa?

That's great to hear! I'll be there shortly. One thing: this is my first time doing this, and I can see the options above your posts. Does clicking "Allow Dodo" gives you my code, or is it vice versa?
Yes. Since you’ll be visiting my town, I will have to create a dodo code and pm it to you.

The allow dodo code on top of this page is for when you’re going to open your gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back