• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Zootopia: Good Or Bad?

Good, like really good. I love the low key themes on equality and racism they have in it, its a master piece.

Very good!! It was very imaginative and had nice character designs, and had a really nice message.

Last edited:
Just in case my Judy Hopps avatar hasn't already made it already obvious: I love it!

I also have Judy and Elefinnick plushies. And a Zooptopia shopping tote bag.

I thought good. I would probably give it like a 8.5/10 to 9/10. I love movies that can keep a toddler and an adult at the same level of interest, it's great.

Along with Finding Dory, both of them are great.

I feel as Disney and Pixar make very emotional movies. They are like gods at movies.

I really liked that movie! I'm glad it wasn't preachy about the equality and basically racism thing, which I confess, was something I was worried about. Instead, it kept it subtle, and that was it's greatest strength. 10/10

eeh it was decent I suppose, but I do like how the big theme of equality wasn't in your face

the movie is actually one of my favorites, even though my dad and i decided to see it on a whim because we had the time. there's a few cliches here and there, and the way the movie is written is nice and kid-friendly, while touching upon adult topics at the same time.

Coincidentally, I just watched that movie. I found it to be really, really interesting, and it didn't seem like a kids movie at all!

I actually loved it! I ship Nick and Judy so hard oops. I would totally watch it again I just love the plot and the characters and everything about it was great

ah yes, i forgot. the movie has the possibility of making you a furry, or at least shipping the two main characters together because i know i did.

I love zootopia! Though i don't get all the hype about the characters being animals because it seems that this is the reason why it's even popular? There's like a number of movies with characters as human animals or whatever you want to call it.

I just watched it last night and thought it was really good! animated movies have been a real miss with me lately, so I was surprised to see this one living up to the hype. I really enjoyed the themes they interwove into the story. they seem especially relevant recently

Back