• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you tall or short for your gender and age?

I'm 24 and only 5'2" lol. Still pretty short even for a girl I think, all my female friends are taller than I am. I don't mind it though, I wouldn't change if given the chance.

i'm 12 yr old female and i'm 4'11"

idk ??

Last edited:
very short. im 4"10 and i didnt think i was that short, but it wasnt until recently i started looking up and realized how tall everyone else is my age and felt puny

5'3" age 19. I mean I'm still considered shorter than average but I'm not too far. I don't feel short unless I'm hanging around with people over 6'0".

Edit: Turns out I'm 5'2" 1/2 ;-; same as when I was 14... I always assumed I grew at least half an inch, but I guess not. >:c

Last edited:
age: 25 / height: 5'3 I like my height pretty much >w< not complaining that's what heels are for! LOL

17 and 175cm, which I believe is 5'9''? Below average for my country, so I still need to do some growing in the upcoming years.

I'm around 5'7", M, 17 years old (18 soon). I guess I'm the average height for my age, but most of the people who are the same age as me that live here are way taller than me.

Being a 19 y/o guy and around 5'3" I'm going to say I'm small

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd love just to be average height lmao

female, 20, 5'5" and maybe a half.
average I guess? right?

I'm a 15 years old (close to 16) girl and I'm about 1,70m. I'd say average, at least for the Netherlands.

i'm super short. i'm like 161 cm (???? not sure what that is in feet and inches but maybe 5'3''??? i dint remember)
im 16 and ive been this short since i was like 11...,,., i wish i was at least 10 cm taller but aaa welp im not ;w;

around 5,4-5,5 I guess.
I'm 15 next month
I am a bit smaller then other people.

Back