2,000th Post GIVEAWAY! Pokemon, Pokeheroes, tbt etc.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will take one "Entry" entry please!

An interesting science fact: Most if not all reptiles can survive for an entire year without eating. For example, snakes, and crocodiles.

I think the kindest user on here is, well uh, Pennifer, Alsehapie, Javacado, and King Dad are my top picks I think. Everyone here is so nice though omg.

Haiku:

Nobody notices
Now they're dead
Hide the meds

Joke (Made this up by myself on the fly. Be gentle, I know it's lame xD): It's Halloween, and Master Yoda is going as his favorite Avenger. He approaches a house, to get his candy, and when the old woman answers the door she asks,"Why, who are you supposed to be?". Yoda replies, "Thor, i, um."... >_>"

I will take one "Entry" entry please!

An interesting science fact: Most if not all reptiles can survive for an entire year without eating. For example, snakes, and crocodiles.

I think the kindest user on here is, well uh, Pennifer, Alsehapie, Javacado, and King Dad are my top picks I think. Everyone here is so nice though omg.

Haiku:

Nobody notices
Now they're dead
Hide the meds

Joke (Made this up by myself on the fly. Be gentle, I know it's lame xD): It's Halloween, and Master Yoda is going as his favorite Avenger. He approaches a house, to get his candy, and when the old woman answers the door she asks,"Why, who are you supposed to be?". Yoda replies, "Thor, i, um."... >_>"

I don't get the joke, but all entries are counted for :)

I don't get the joke, but all entries are counted for :)

Ah sorry. You probably still won't understand, but I wanna explain anyways. Master Yoda speaks kind of awkwardly, and Thor is an Avenger. Yoda may end a sentence about himself with, "I am", and Thorium is an element on the periodic table, and because Yoda went as Thor for Halloween, he said, "Thor, i, um"(Thorium the element, spaced to sound like Thor I am). I just really wanted to explain, but you obviously didn't get the joke, so, sorry! xD

Ah sorry. You probably still won't understand, but I wanna explain anyways. Master Yoda speaks kind of awkwardly, and Thor is an Avenger. Yoda may end a sentence about himself with, "I am", and Thorium is an element on the periodic table, and because Yoda went as Thor for Halloween, he said, "Thor, i, um"(Thorium the element, spaced to sound like Thor I am). I just really wanted to explain, but you obviously didn't get the joke, so, sorry! xD

OHHHH!!!! LOL!!! That's actually really funny, I just took it too literally xD!! I laughed :)

Oh yeah, thanks a lot for this contest, and congrats on all your posts! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

OHHHH!!!! LOL!!! That's actually really funny, I just took it too literally xD!! I laughed :)

Lol thank you! xD I love jokes and funny pickup lines, but making up my own is a bit hard. I'm always glad when they're actually funny!

Oh yeah, thanks a lot for this contest, and congrats on all your posts! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol thank you! xD I love jokes and funny pickup lines, but making up my own is a bit hard. I'm always glad when they're actually funny!

That was actually funny (sorta) I just wasn't thinking :p

Thank you!

64 posts to go!

Last edited:
"Entry!!"

A recent study found that many vertebrate species would need to evolve 10,000x faster than they have in the past to adapt to the climate change predicted in the next 100 years

the kindest person to me was Fantasyrick

Q: What does the zero say to the the eight?
A: Nice belt!

I'll post the other entries later but I have several organic chemistry jokes (more like puns) to spare (because I'm currently taking up org chem and ai found these witty lmao):

1. Row, row, row your

faMhJcEmL0oMltmWQ3w5RTdeeE92xgUHpeBGw3-Me--iwc0cEJIodyndH0Ztah9eAA2mWnk-GQhhmy_ooU4CSG4MuG3r_U6cKgJ6mtDBgV97e-KcmO-bUCM=w449-h327-nc

2. What did the methyl group say to the other methyl group?
9BZIbvdYg7-sVwQEFhD4F0NXcfas2-M-Y31GVeqHh1oZ-Z-4jzUe2cH0TL7yyauKTEldyS1N9-yuITRCRKjdNiNylMpsaVHHRwy3F2eFXFK7rDCfta-C9f53vKiY-bX5=w295-h279-nc

"Oh my gauche!!"

3. You R-O-R' these organic chemistry jokes or you don't. ;)

Going to add to the list!
First off-- entry!
Second, an interesting science fact: Bonobos are a group of chimpanzees that consider sex with the same gender a norms, mostly to relieve tension when fighting for food and such. So if anyone tells you sex with the same gender is not natural, well, you have bonobos. Also, bonobos have very similar DNA with humans so... yeah! (If you don't believe me, there's always google to research!)
Third, I vote King Dad as the kindest TBT member. c:
Fourth, the jokes are quoted up there heh. (If you wanna know the answers, you can ask ;) )
Fifth, a haiku:

Inside the trash can
Something smells very fishy--
Surprise! It was me!

(It refers to me being trash forever BYE)

Entry! Thank you for the giveaway!

Did you know there is enough DNA in our body long enough to travel between Pluto and the Sun 17 times!

I would have to say the nicest member of TBT I have ever came across is HMCaprica. Although she has not been on o=for a while, it's amazing that she is still able to run a popular shop, even after her health conditions. My thoughts are with her.

I hate it when people say they're cold. I mean why don't they just stand in the corner? It's 90 degrees.

Entry please!
Interesting fact: Sunflowers can be used to clean up radioactive waste.
Kindest TBT user: LevyTheFox
Joke: A roman walks into a bar, holds up two fingers and says "Five beers please."
Or​
Oxygen went out on a date with potassium. It went OK.

Entry! :) (thank you!!)

An average sized cumulus cloud weighs about the same as 80-100 elephants.

Koden is super nice ~

A photon checks into a hotel and is asked if he needs any help with his luggage. He says, "No, I'm traveling light."

Entry!

Here's a fun fact: There are 8 times as many atoms in a teaspoonful of water as there are teaspoonfuls of water in the Atlantic ocean

I think MoonlightAbsol is so nice. They have the best art ever and they draw for free :'3

Cancer is awful
Oh how we miss you granpa
Stay safe in heaven​

math joke: The Romans never found algerbra to be challenging, because X was always 10

Entry!

Here's a fun fact: There are 8 times as many atoms in a teaspoonful of water as there are teaspoonfuls of water in the Atlantic ocean

I think MoonlightAbsol is so nice. They have the best art ever and they draw for free :'3

Cancer is awful
Oh how we miss you granpa
Stay safe in heaven​

math joke: The Romans never found algerbra to be challenging, because X was always 10

Holy! These haikus are sad, but amazing!

Heard that math joke, but I still love it

And I did know that fact! Still super cool tho!

thanks for doing this giveaway, and congrats on 2k posts! i'll enter please, hopefully i can put some jokes or haikus together later.

there are way too many super kind people here to list, but I'd like to nominate 3 for your prize:
The Pennifer, Javocado, and Pepper! they are all really generous and kind to the community.
thanks!

thanks for doing this giveaway, and congrats on 2k posts! i'll enter please, hopefully i can put some jokes or haikus together later.

there are way too many super kind people here to list, but I'd like to nominate 3 for your prize:
The Pennifer, Javocado, and Pepper! they are all really generous and kind to the community.
thanks!

I have to say, I agree with all three of those members! The Pennifer is amazing, Pepper is super generous and Jav...well, he's Jav!! (And super friendly!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back