2,000th Post GIVEAWAY! Pokemon, Pokeheroes, tbt etc.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entry
There are 8 times as many atoms in a teaspoonful of water as there are teaspoonfuls of water in the Atlantic ocean

Personally, cocoberry is the kindest tbt'er I've ever met

names engraved in stone
in moss draped tombs deep and dark
sad, I lay a rose

Did you hear oxygen went on a date with potassium? It went OK

Entry
There are 8 times as many atoms in a teaspoonful of water as there are teaspoonfuls of water in the Atlantic ocean

Personally, cocoberry is the kindest tbt'er I've ever met

names engraved in stone
in moss draped tombs deep and dark
sad, I lay a rose

Did you hear oxygen went on a date with potassium? It went OK
Sorry. :blush: .... Butting in to say I love that haiku ❤️

Sorry. :blush: .... Butting in to say I love that haiku ❤️

Haha, np! I really like it too!

The kindest person by vote + my fave poem + my fave fact + my fave joke will get choices on prizes too (after the by number generator winners pick!)

Also, I was horde ev training...when a SHINY LOTAD decided to show up. It's female, so I caught it in a luxury ball! :O

Entry ^.^

Fact: One single blood cell takes about 60 seconds to make a full circuit of the body

Kindest TBT member: For this I would have to say Oblivia. She's always been super helpful and so nice (to everyone, not just myself) ^.^ Also super stoked she's an Admin now!

Joke: I put my root beer in a square glass.. Now it's just beer :rolleyes:

- - Thanks for the opportunity <3

Entry ^.^

Fact: One single blood cell takes about 60 seconds to make a full circuit of the body

Kindest TBT member: For this I would have to say Oblivia. She's always been super helpful and so nice (to everyone, not just myself) ^.^ Also super stoked she's an Admin now!

Joke: I put my root beer in a square glass.. Now it's just beer :rolleyes:

- - Thanks for the opportunity <3

I love that joke!! (I shouldn't, but I do) the cornier and eye-rollier the joke, the better!! Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

37 posts left!

Last edited:
I wrote this haiku as a message for a Sakura Egg collectible, i find it meaningful, so i hope you do too:

Spring cherry blossoms
are a wonder to behold
during Easter time

- - - Post Merge - - -

here is a fact that i always found interesting:

Blue birds are not actually blue. In the bluebird's case, it's wing colors that we see are caused not by pigment, but by the way light waves interact with the feather. Because of the layered structure of the feather, light waves entering it bounce back at different times and thus interfere with each other. Certain wavelengths get cancelled out while others become reinforced, and blue is what we end up seeing.

I wrote this haiku as a message for a Sakura Egg collectible, i find it meaningful, so i hope you do too:

Spring cherry blossoms
are a wonder to behold
during Easter time

- - - Post Merge - - -

here is a fact that i always found interesting:

Blue birds are not actually blue. In the bluebird's case, it's wing colors that we see are caused not by pigment, but by the way light waves interact with the feather. Because of the layered structure of the feather, light waves entering it bounce back at different times and thus interfere with each other. Certain wavelengths get cancelled out while others become reinforced, and blue is what we end up seeing.

Like on the common grackle!?

Pic in case you don't know what that is :)

Quiscalus-quiscula-001.jpg

Last edited:
joke:

Do you have any Sodium Hypobromite?

NaBrO

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like on the common grackle!?

Pic in case you don't know what that is :)

Quiscalus-quiscula-001.jpg

I don't know if the grackle is an exception, what i've always read is that most blue feathers are from structural impacts on light color, not from pigment... (unlike, say a cardinal's red feathers)

Last edited:
hello friend thanks for the giveaway, here is my entry

moths have no stomach!!

i don't usually forum much, but a potato is my friend and seems nice

heres a crappy haiku

long gone are the days
where we live in pure bliss
Internet power

joke:

Do you have any Sodium Hypobromite?

NaBrO

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know if the grackle is an exception, what i've always read is that most blue feathers are from structural impacts on light color, not from pigment... (unlike, say a cardinal's red feathers)

Ah! neato! cool, as well to charade501 :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

20 more posts!!

10!!!!! It's gonna end today!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

UMMM...I BOUGHT A COLLECTIBLE TO GIVEAWAY AND NOW...I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TBT IF EVERY WINNER CHOOSES TBT XD...IF YOU WANT TBT AND I DON'T HAVE IT, I'LL GIVE YOU A RAINCHECK XD....!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol, everybody got an extra entry, because I miscalculated lol

Last edited:
Entry! :)

And for a rad joke...

Q) Why does a flamingo only stand on one leg?

A) If it didn't stand on any, it would fall over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back