• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Oreo flavor?

Fav oreo flavor

• mint

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • original

Votes: 31 50.0%
  • peanut butter

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • cinnamon bun

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other (plz tell)

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • lmao, ew oreos

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters

Aquari

|| My last few hours ||
Bells
Switch
1784-4250-6328
Aurora Sky
New Leaf Token
Green Balloon
whats your fav oreo flavor?

i dont really eat them as much but mine is mint

lol sorry for the limited poll options (like i said, i dont eat oreos so i dont really know about all the flavors)

but atleast there is a "other" option heh ;-;

I like the mint ones in the new thin cream style. The usual amount is just way too much for me, even with the original flavor.

oreos are my favorite filling

also, golden are the best, no contest. have they made golden with chocolate filling yet?

Last edited:
o-SMORES-OREOS-facebook.jpg

my faaavorrrittteeee

the mint oreos are so good <3

i only like the thin ones tho, the regular ones hurt my stomach for some reason.

I'm not a fan of Oreo's, but when I was on vacation in Greece I tried some white chocolate Oreo's and I liked those.

regular Oreos are probably my favorite, but I love the mint Oreo thins, they taste like thin mints and they're amazing. also the strawberry shortcake ones, those taste like froot loops so instant yes

I've only ever had the original ones, so I guess those would be my favorite. The mint ones look good though

Back