• other (plz tell)

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • lmao, ew oreos

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters
Hmmm..for me it's a tossup between Spam and Fried Chicken:

0fdbfb8020f901bab7b75f9408e22fcb.jpg

ef053272224cc0d56c72e6489fa7c8f6.jpg

But for Oreos you can actually buy,I like Chocolate Creme Double Stuf.

oh hell yeah, lmao

I like the mint ones. I also like the little ones I find at Family Mart. Tiny and in a foil package.

I'm not a big fan of Oreos tbh. I prefer the Finnish version of Oreos called Domino, which are rather similar but they have much nicer brown chocolate in them and overall taste better.
1200x900_83538_400400.jpg

Wait, there are so many Oreo flavors? The only ones I know are original, "gold" and birthday cake. :eek: It's probably because I live in Canada. xD

why is birthday cake not on the list though

I'm surprised no one has mentioned pumpkin spice oreos!! Those are my favorite ahaha they are so delicious!! >//v/< They are limited time only and are normally only sold during the fall ahahaha!~ I love pumpkin spice flavored drinks/food ahhh <3

enhanced-9825-1410185449-5.jpg

I guess the originals. I'm not a huge oreo fan. The mint ones are good too. I haven't had the other flavors listed before. Also the oreo thins are really good as well.

I discovered matcha oreos when i was in Japan for a vacation and i was kinda disgusted by the cream because its was the color i hate. I ate it eventually and fell in love with matcha oreos ever since! Now i refuse to eat any kind of ideas and thank god there's a mini mart that have lots of Japanese foods and snacks. I always buy my matcha oreos a from there.

Back