• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mafia: Steven Universe Mafia [END - Town + Shiida Win!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had just finished reading through now, voted No Lynch in case I wouldn't be able to be able to read through in time, as there was around 20 minutes left for D1, and I didn't want to get modkilled

When I was reading throug, I didn't really see why people were leaning towards Esphas as scum, but he seems to be so now. I'm slightly suspicious of Miharu, as Tui said:

Miharu has been pretty active, contributing a lot, to possibly just look like she's helping town to gain town's trust. I'm just a wee bit suspicious of Miharu, so for now she has a scum lean.
Did you read my case on him? o: If you didn't see him as scummy, then what makes you say that he seems so now? o:
Also I believe I had a few questions for you that you haven't answered yet back in the thread :3

In my defense, I'm trying to get the thread active and going so I can help find out who might be scum or not xD But as I've told the others, it's good to have that mindset <:

Eek I hope I made the right choice between Esphas and Moonbrink. My heart is about to jump out!!!
SAMEE JSDLKFSJFLDSFJSD

and surrounding the discussion about voting no lynch, i personally chose to vote that as i don't personally have a strong enough suspicion over anybody in particular enough to want to get them lynched and although it does sacrifice a chance to lynch mafia on the first night before they get any kills in, i don't want to have to sheep in order to get somebody lynched without suffice evidence pointing towards them being scum, hence my vote for no lynch.
Thanks for explaining! c:

DAq11rY.gif

I'm just waiting of whether to scream of joy if we lynched scum or to headdesk very hard if we lynched town :')

Epshas will be lynched, please wait about 45 more minutes as I'm driving home and writing the day post.

Epshas will be lynched, please wait about 45 more minutes as I'm driving home and writing the day post.

Dont do both at once! Be safe, and have a nice drive, I am heading to my last class today so see you guys in an hour

GUN YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK LOOOOL WHEN I SAW YOU POST I LITERALLY TRIED TO SCROLL DOWN AS SLOW AS POSSIBLE TO SEE IF WE LYNCHED SCUM OR OUR TOWN SFJDSLKFJDS LOOOOOL I'm literally on edge right now and I'm just seriously hoping to god we lynched scum LOL IF NOT THEN ESPHAS PLEASE FORGIVE US AHHHHH ;_________;

*cough* anyways, drive safely gun! :D

Nothing wrong with being wrong. 👀

- - - Post Merge - - -

Except that someone innocent dies. But you know what I mean.

Nothing wrong with being wrong. &#55357;&#56384;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Except that someone innocent dies. But you know what I mean.

Well just the frustration you feel after making a case and getting it wrong then wanting to headdesk yourself and crawl into a hole after finding out you helped mafia lynched one of your own team mates rip :')

Yeah I know what you mean ahaha XD

iAIPNFv.gif

The Homeworld gems had arrived. The first one who happened to see was an intelligent girl, Connie, who loved the Earth. When the ship had landed she didn't expect anything too hard, after all she has Rose's sword and was already more than proficient with it. Connie was in a defensive position, sword in hand. What she didn't know is that she would be facing some of Homeworld's strongest gems. Connie had put in a good fight against some of the weaker gems, but with the toughest ones Connie stood no chance. Weapons meant for other gem warriors was used on her. Connie was gone within minutes and no one even took a second look back at her.

Connie was killed protecting the Earth she loved.

Role PM said:
You're Connie, townie.

Beach City Resident - You are a resident of Beach City, you must protect your home from those who want to destroy it. You care much about Steven and want aide him and the Crystal Gems in defending Earth. Your only weapon is your voice and your vote.

Town Remaining: ??/??
Mafia Remaining: ??/??

Players remaining: 14/15

Mafia KP = 2

You have 24 hours to decide to send in actions. Night one ends roughly 3PM EST time. Good luck.

Last edited:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back