Mafia TBT Newbie Mafia: Steven Universe Mafia [END - Town + Shiida Win!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also agree that a no lynch is definitely a waste xD I'm stuck between Esphas and Moonbrink. I was more suspicious of Esphas in the beginning, but Moonbrink was one of my second choice of suspicions along with Xerolin. Though depending on whether or not Esphas or whoever ends up getting lynched, will definitely decide on my reads. Though from the looks of it, a lot of people are voting for No Lynch and I think we are tied right now between Esphas and No Lynch xD

Moonbrink also really only posted for wanting some kind of pressure but then when they got questioned they disapeared, they were online for 3 hours after their last post here, this has me thinking they are avoiding the thread, though they are most likely offline right now and I hate to lynch those who are offline since they cant defend them selves

Hmm this is a toughie. But if I have to choose, I'm leaning towards Xerolin the most right now because a) of what I posted earlier 2) they voted no lynch without coming into the thread first.

@Shiida, so you picked a random name or?
What I'm taking into account is the fact that Xerolin is normally never active in mafia games xD I skimmed through her past games and it's just not as active. I think her most active game was the last game she played or her second game? I remember seeing she had like 28 posts (which isn't much, but she did end up getting killed or lynched or modkilled I don't recall LOL )

hmm i think i agree, i'm not as suspicious as before, i'm also less suspicious of miharu too as she said something along the lines of 'idk if we have a veteran or not' which shows she's being tactical for the town, and she's doing a tooonnn of reading into everyone which i think shows she's reall trying to figure out the roles of who's who - this could show she's apat of mafia but idk i don't think so, she's not being shady at all and is pretty open - BUT IT COULD BE AN ACT HMM (nah i dont think so lmao)

- - - Post Merge - - -

damn a lot of typos @me
O well
You switched opinions pretty fast haha XD Also I don't remember saying that line o: I believe what I said was that mafia could have safe claims where the host gives them roles that are not used in the game to claim as in case they are set up for lynch to make it harder for us. xD

i feel like this has totally flipped last minute
i don't want to waste a vote with nolynching but i'm really indecisive atm, i'm kinda leaning towards more of the inactive or shadey people rn rather than more of the active people, ugh i have no idea

Anyway don't sheep me. Just to clarify again I'm not saying u guys should vote for moonbrink.

Moonbrink also really only posted for wanting some kind of pressure but then when they got questioned they disapeared, they were online for 3 hours after their last post here, this has me thinking they are avoiding the thread, though they are most likely offline right now and I hate to lynch those who are offline since they cant defend them selves
Yeah ; c ; Well I guess I'll be fine with a Esphas/Moonbrink/ or maybe even Xerolin lynch. We have less than 10 minutes though and for those who are posting No Lynch I might get suspicious of if Esphas flips mafia because to me that seems like they were trying to save Esphas who's mafia with them <: So we'll see.

Did you read the post at all? I have said, in the post, that I have no reads at the moment. If I had reads, I would of made a reads post. I thought the template would be of use to everyone, I'm sure everyone can copy paste, no? Also it's sk vs town- ooooh! but you wouldn't know that because you didn't read it! How rude.

and i'm saying i find it very suspicious you have literally zero reads (considering this isn't your first game). i'm sure it will be of use, i'm telling you to use it. and i'm sorry i'm new i'm not well versed in mafia but my point still remiains, i'm not going to believe you when you tell me you're going to act a certain way because of your allignment. YOU SEEM ON EDGE LOL, like when you said you'd be on edge if you were mafia lol. you've lurked on the thread for about 40 minutes, it's not hard to make a read, i think it's more important to make reads for town than replying to the inactivity questions

You switched opinions pretty fast haha XD Also I don't remember saying that line o: I believe what I said was that mafia could have safe claims where the host gives them roles that are not used in the game to claim as in case they are set up for lynch to make it harder for us. xD

Mostly because of what others are saying and I feel like it makes more sense, I'M STILL NOT SURE THO AHH
Also O, i must've misread something - i'm trying to catch up on a lot of pages so i guess i just skimmed over, i'm sorry if i misquoted you;; (i even said in my other most that i wasn't sure/something along the lines of)

If anyone here thinks I'm using proper reasoning rn just be aware that I have no obligation or motive to do so. 👀

What I'm taking into account is the fact that Xerolin is normally never active in mafia games xD I skimmed through her past games and it's just not as active. I think her most active game was the last game she played or her second game? I remember seeing she had like 28 posts (which isn't much, but she did end up getting killed or lynched or modkilled I don't recall LOL )

That's right, I think they got modkilled for inactivity. But anyhow, she could still be mafia and be inactive ahah. Anyway, it looks like I'll put my votes on Esphas for now even though I do not like it ;A;

Thanks for popping in! You popped in just in time! cx

It wasn't their reply to the RQS that made him seem scummy, it was his responses to my questions that did. His answers to the RQS did not raise any flags to me until he questioned me about my answer to that same question. When he thought that you were suppose to state what you would be doing as your "role", he himself, didn't state what he would be doing as his role. Which then made me look back at his RQS answer xD

As for claiming, it's not risky at all if the hosts gave them the lists of unused roles. That's what happened in the last game I played. Not every game does that where they give the mafia lists of unused roles for them to use in case they need to claim to seem innocent, but I'm thinking it may be the same way here since it's a newbie game.

May I ask if you are completely caught up to all the posts? o:
Also as I told Esphas, that's a good mindset to have <:

i've caught up - lots of mafia terminology still gets lost on me though hence the mix up with the RQS and your own questions! that's more interesting though, however i still don't feel suspicious about esphas and feel the suspicion surrounding him was mostly drummed up by people jumping on a bandwagon and trying to boost activity, afterall he did only misinterpret a question which is easily done especially when you're still getting used to mafia.

i also didn't have a clue about the unused roles being given to the mafia team, it'll be interesting to see whether that's the case or not, though your point about it probably being true due to this being a newbie mafia makes sense so i'll withdraw my previous point about specifying a town role being risky.

Mostly because of what others are saying and I feel like it makes more sense, I'M STILL NOT SURE THO AHH
Also O, i must've misread something - i'm trying to catch up on a lot of pages so i guess i just skimmed over, i'm sorry if i misquoted you;; (i even said in my other most that i wasn't sure/something along the lines of)

Hahaha it's all good!~ Try not to skim through the pages though! It's always good to read it thoroughly since even the slightest way they have worded their sentences/etc could be a good indicator of whether or not they are suspicious/mafia/town etc cx

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's right, I think they got modkilled for inactivity. But anyhow, she could still be mafia and be inactive ahah. Anyway, it looks like I'll put my votes on Esphas for now even though I do not like it ;A;
Yeah that's definitely true :')
And ahhh sdlfklsk This is making me feel less confident on my case LOL WE HAVE 2 MINUTES LEFT JSLDKFJS But I rather have us lynch then no lynch so we can work on what information we get after that!

i've caught up - lots of mafia terminology still gets lost on me though hence the mix up with the RQS and your own questions! that's more interesting though, however i still don't feel suspicious about esphas and feel the suspicion surrounding him was mostly drummed up by people jumping on a bandwagon and trying to boost activity, afterall he did only misinterpret a question which is easily done especially when you're still getting used to mafia.

i also didn't have a clue about the unused roles being given to the mafia team, it'll be interesting to see whether that's the case or not, though your point about it probably being true due to this being a newbie mafia makes sense so i'll withdraw my previous point about specifying a town role being risky.
Hmm that may be true, but if Esphas does get lynched today, we'll see! xD

I won't lie moonbrink's posts kinda annoyed me so that may or may not be a factor.
LOL!!! Well it's always good to be truth full ahaha! XD

So who do you think would be best to lynch besides Esphas then? o: I already learned the hard way last game and that's why it's kind of hard for me to believe his claim when there could be safe claims given out to the mafia members like last game ahaha XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Xerolin
Seeing as how you've voted No Lynch, does that mean you are completely caught up with the thread? o:

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Xerolin

I had just finished reading through now, voted No Lynch in case I wouldn't be able to be able to read through in time, as there was around 20 minutes left for D1, and I didn't want to get modkilled

When I was reading throug, I didn't really see why people were leaning towards Esphas as scum, but he seems to be so now. I'm slightly suspicious of Miharu, as Tui said:
i'm not getting particularly strong reads from anybody - i feel like miharu is contributing a lot more than anybody else which comes off slightly sus to me as if they're trying extra hard to look like they're helping town, but their contributions do seem helpful and i don't want to punish just because somebody is putting in some extra effort, so i'm feeling a vote for nolynch as i don't feel particularly suspicious of anybody yet
Miharu has been pretty active, contributing a lot, to possibly just look like she's helping town to gain town's trust. I'm just a wee bit suspicious of Miharu, so for now she has a scum lean.

Eek I hope I made the right choice between Esphas and Moonbrink. My heart is about to jump out!!!

i'm not totally happy with my vote, but even if i did vote for someone else i don't think it'll make much of a difference looking at everyone elses votes;;

and surrounding the discussion about voting no lynch, i personally chose to vote that as i don't personally have a strong enough suspicion over anybody in particular enough to want to get them lynched and although it does sacrifice a chance to lynch mafia on the first night before they get any kills in, i don't want to have to sheep in order to get somebody lynched without suffice evidence pointing towards them being scum, hence my vote for no lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back