Mafia TBT Newbie Mafia: Steven Universe Mafia [END - Town + Shiida Win!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads up for mafia but shooting me is a waste of ur KP ��
And with that I'm out.

@Xerolin
Are you caught up with all the posts now? o:
If so, could you answer my question?:
"Hmmm so I'll like to ask this again, with your experience so far, do you like being town better or mafia? :3"

Also why have you not been posting much in this thread until now? o:

Nooo I always have a hard time believing claims unless you can prove it.

LOL but even if you can prove it, it could always just be a scum tactic like with what you did last game LOL So in your opinion, how would one be able to prove their claim that would show that they are INDEED what they are? XD Cause I just find it highly unlikely and hard to tell if someone's claim is true or not if there's safe claims in this game xD Especially after what happened last game haha

@Xerolin
Are you caught up with all the posts now? o:
If so, could you answer my question?:
"Hmmm so I'll like to ask this again, with your experience so far, do you like being town better or mafia? :3"

Also why have you not been posting much in this thread until now? o:

Oh sorry I didn't see that question!
So far I've only played as town, but I would enjoy the different play style of Mafia.
Haven't posting much since sleep + I was too tired to catch up, up until earlier

Ohhh how was your experience as being scum? :3 What game were you in that you were scum? O:
And woo!~ Glad to be playing with you!! cx

Uhhh, not the best. The game wasn't set up perfectly, so it would've been impossible for us to win as scum, even tho we had the best scum leader Dolby w/ us but yea :/
And it was Ness's forest fire mafia

i've read the speculation around esphas and i personally don't see them as acting scummy - their replies to the RQS just seemed passive as did most people's so they didn't stand out to me. plus the fact he claimed a particular townie role (connie), this would be risky play if he were lying and another player was connie it would've been a huge slip up.

i'm not getting particularly strong reads from anybody - i feel like miharu is contributing a lot more than anybody else which comes off slightly sus to me as if they're trying extra hard to look like they're helping town, but their contributions do seem helpful and i don't want to punish just because somebody is putting in some extra effort, so i'm feeling a vote for nolynch as i don't feel particularly suspicious of anybody yet

^
this is how I feel about the miharu/esphas situation now

LOL Sorry Cad! XD Ahahaha!

Also here are the people who were okay or asked if no lynch was okay for today:
-Lucanosa
-Tui
-Kirby
-Esphas

Just to put it out there XD

I said no lynch > esphas lynch because a ****lynch makes it hard to go back and try to dig info for reads
and esphas was a ****lynch :/

I never said he was town, just that he's confused ; )

how did you know he was confused? �� this is a no PM's game

If anyone here thinks I'm using proper reasoning rn just be aware that I have no obligation or motive to do so. ��

�� mhm

I'm a little upset about how everyone jumped on Mimi's bandwagon on lynching Esphas, and then he flips town, but almost every D1 lynch is a ****lynch, and with a newbie game I'm honestly not surprised :/

I'll be reading back and going over everything. My opinions have changed on quite a few people; I'll be posting reads later once I reread some stuff.

On a side note I feel like complete crap :'D I didn't want to budge since I thought he could have been trying to hide his mistakes since he's new to the game :') Sorry Esphas ; v ; I hope you had a little bit of fun though! XD Looking forward to playing with you next time! >//v//< <3

@Everyone
please hit me for my mistake OTL

man, that sucks esphas, i've got a few things to work out in my head but i'll probably post later, making dinner right now

LOL but even if you can prove it, it could always just be a scum tactic like with what you did last game LOL So in your opinion, how would one be able to prove their claim that would show that they are INDEED what they are? XD Cause I just find it highly unlikely and hard to tell if someone's claim is true or not if there's safe claims in this game xD Especially after what happened last game haha

Last game I used the power of mafia Doc.

HOLY CRAP GUYS sorry I haven't been on just saw that esphas was lynched as a townie. rest in peace esphas. tbh I think kirby is scum, he has been making some great deductions recently and is quite active. maybe he is trying to cover the fact that he is scum? idk guys probably wrong. >.>

Oh sorry I didn't see that question!
So far I've only played as town, but I would enjoy the different play style of Mafia.
Haven't posting much since sleep + I was too tired to catch up, up until earlier
Okay!~ Thanks for answering <:

Uhhh, not the best. The game wasn't set up perfectly, so it would've been impossible for us to win as scum, even tho we had the best scum leader Dolby w/ us but yea :/
And it was Ness's forest fire mafia

^
this is how I feel about the miharu/esphas situation now

I said no lynch > esphas lynch because a ****lynch makes it hard to go back and try to dig info for reads
and esphas was a ****lynch :/

how did you know he was confused? �� this is a no PM's game

�� mhm

I'm a little upset about how everyone jumped on Mimi's bandwagon on lynching Esphas, and then he flips town, but almost every D1 lynch is a ****lynch, and with a newbie game I'm honestly not surprised :/

I'll be reading back and going over everything. My opinions have changed on quite a few people; I'll be posting reads later once I reread some stuff.
Ohhh I see o: What do you like about being town? :3

As I've mentioned, I wasn't suspicious of Esphas off of his RQS answer o: I started getting suspicious from his answers towards my questions. When he contradicted himself, that's where I just didn't want to believe that he could be town despite his claim since there is a chance of there being safe claims in this game, especially since it's a newbie game. xD After my last game when I believed people's claim, it just completely flipped and wasn't true LOL

Esphas's lynch won't be in vain! ; v ; I still think it's better to lynch than not lynch since it will come to help us in the long run. Thanks to his lynch, we can see who's most likely town and we can somewhat determine who's more suspicious o: (Though the person most suspicious would probably be me right now since I made his case LOL)

Last game I used the power of mafia Doc.
Wait o: So did you actually like shoot Cad during that game and Oath protected her? XD I thought you guys were just saying that she was shot haha xD Though there's still always the possibility of claiming as Vet and having maf kill the same person that the maf member claimed as vet to make it look like they overlapped xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

HOLY CRAP GUYS sorry I haven't been on just saw that esphas was lynched as a townie. rest in peace esphas. tbh I think kirby is scum, he has been making some great deductions recently and is quite active. maybe he is trying to cover the fact that he is scum? idk guys probably wrong. >.>
But you have been on o: You've been posting in other threads xD Are you caught up with the posts now? o:
Also between kirby and me, I think I'm one of the most active around here xD

Okay!~ Thanks for answering <:

Ohhh I see o: What do you like about being town? :3

As I've mentioned, I wasn't suspicious of Esphas off of his RQS answer o: I started getting suspicious from his answers towards my questions. When he contradicted himself, that's where I just didn't want to believe that he could be town despite his claim since there is a chance of there being safe claims in this game, especially since it's a newbie game. xD After my last game when I believed people's claim, it just completely flipped and wasn't true LOL

Esphas's lynch won't be in vain! ; v ; I still think it's better to lynch than not lynch since it will come to help us in the long run. Thanks to his lynch, we can see who's most likely town and we can somewhat determine who's more suspicious o: (Though the person most suspicious would probably be me right now since I made his case LOL)

Wait o: So did you actually like shoot Cad during that game and Oath protected her? XD I thought you guys were just saying that she was shot haha xD Though there's still always the possibility of claiming as Vet and having maf kill the same person that the maf member claimed as vet to make it look like they overlapped xD

No she wasn't protected in that game I bussed her real hard because of the scumslip.

No she wasn't protected in that game I bussed her real hard because of the scumslip.

Ohh so you really didn't shoot her then right?
Also you didn't answer my last question xD:
"So in your opinion, how would one be able to prove their claim that would show that they are INDEED what they are? XD"

But you have been on o: You've been posting in other threads xD Are you caught up with the posts now? o:
Also between kirby and me, I think I'm one of the most active around here xD

I meant like on this thread and yes you are the most active but kirby is also pretty active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back