• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are you doing right now other than looking at this forum?

Lying down in my chair like some kind of a loaf and watching videos about UFOs. The back of my neck also feels a bit bad.

Trying to hold my bladder...I really need to go

Just playing piano for fun. Took a month break from it after college, and I'm really glad I did. I didn't think o could ever get tired of practicing piano, but college really messes with my mind ^^"

Just playing piano for fun. Took a month break from it after college, and I'm really glad I did. I didn't think o could ever get tired of practicing piano, but college really messes with my mind ^^"

Yeah, college can be really stressful, but once the semester is over life can also get boring at times... at least it does for me, lol.

Speaking of which, I’m finally going to open up my 3DS and continue my Fire Emblem Awakening Lunatic Classic file before having to go to Martial Arts in a couple hours. :D

Trying to beat the level Tubular on Super Mario World.

This level is the bane of my existence.

Listening to music and watching a Let's Play of Silent Hill 4: The Room

Listening to music, mostly.

Playing Spyro 2. I'm a glitch fanatic so the double jump is my best friend in this game.

I'm eating the part of pie that my friend doesn't like while I watch her play metal gear phantom pain. its really cool!

Listening to music, may put on a Let's Play soon.

Listening to the song that plays when you get bit by a mosquito in ACNL
Over
And over
And over
And over again

Because I'm too lazy to press "A" so my mayor will forever be rubbing his face because he got bit by a mosquito.

Listening to the song that plays when you get bit by a mosquito in ACNL
Over
And over
And over
And over again

Because I'm too lazy to press "A" so my mayor will forever be rubbing his face because he got bit by a mosquito.

Rub run rub rub rub rub rub rub rub

Omw home (finally), prob gonna go to bed and look at Pinterest until I fall asleep. Pinterest is life.

Back