Favorite personality type

Favorite personality types

• Total voters
I like the lazy ones the most, they seem to know it's just a game and they might as well take it easy.

My favourite is jock due to their enthusiasm and energy. And I think they give out the most surprise/shock/outrageous reactions when you talk to them (not the normal question mark, smile, etc).

Lazy and normal come really close though. Lazy's are so cute with their no care in world attitude and normals for their full of care and concern. lols. ironic - i know.

Jock types are my favorite, because most of my favorite villager designs are jocks and I adore their enthusiasm so much. Jock villagers motivate me to get fit with all the peppy fitness talks my jock villagers have whenever they meet up with my character.

Lol normies and lazies may be my fave, funny how they're the majority fave too. :l

I will definitely pick the lazy one! Usually they have this blank aura seems like they don't care at all. It just really hard to read them.

I voted for cranky. Although they can be what their personality says they are, it's funny to listen to them and also fun to become good friends with them. :)

I like smug the best. I play as a female character, and I love their more "flirty" and upbeat personalities.

I really like the Cranky personality type, mainly because of Tom, but I also like the Lazy personality.

Peppy hands down. I feel like they always have something new to say, and there's never any dialogue that you haven't already heard because they're so unpredictable. I also like that they are always one of the most happiest villagers in town, and they never fail to make you laugh with their silly antics. I think a town is more exciting with a peppy around. Close second would have to be lazy as they are quite like me, and love to nap all day and they're just overall really friendly! which is nice to see.

its a tie between snooty, smug, and lazy. the rest just annoy the heck out of me

Back