• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Here I come!

planetSlash

Pro Diver
Bells
Hello everyone,
my name is Franz but I prefer using my pseudonym planetSlash. Please don't ask how I came to that name. I don't remember.^^ As you may have noticed (due to my real name) I am not living in an English speaking country. I'm from Germany. I just found this forum and thought I could register me here.
Besides I use this to improve my English skills despite I think they are allright. Not perfect but allright. ^^
I love the English language and that's why I play Animal Crossing for about 2 years on English. You also could have noticed my profile picture. I love birds. They're cute and I think they sing so lovely! That's about me. If you wanna know more you may ask me.
However, I hope I'll have a great time here! ;)

Welcome to the forums! :] I hope you have a great time here, as well. Also, I would like to say that you speak English rather well! Nice job :D

Welcome to TBT planetSlash, that's a robin in your avatar pic isn't it? Hope you have a great time here.

Hey! Welcome to the forums, I hope you like it here! Your avatar (profile picture) is also super cute!! :)

Back