• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hey Everyone,

McPea

Bells
Switch
8256-2439-1503
I'm new to this forum but I'm an oldie to the ac franchise, played them all apart from the first one.

Well I'm McPea, I'm in my Forties, from the UK & have got back into this one.

I think my fave was New Leaf & i loved the 3DS though I do especially like the terraforming on this one.

My fave animals are Poncho, Opal, Stitches but you know what, there are so many🙂 & I love them all.

I am looking for a Lolly & Poppy for my town( My Pug doggies that are no longer here in RL so want) There used to be a Dexter but not in this game apparently, he was my other.

Anyway that's me for now x

Hi McPea, welcome to the forums! I hope you have a lovely time here! ☺️

I’m so sorry to hear about your pugs, but I think it’s so sweet of you to want to have Lolly and Poppy in their honour! Pugs are such sweet little babies in spite of all of the health issues their breed faces, I can tell you loved them a lot. I’m not sure if you’re looking to have them in New Leaf or New Horizons, but if you’re looking for them in New Leaf, I would recommend checking out the Villager Trading Plaza, or the New Neighbour Network if you’re looking for them in New Horizons! Those are the villager trading subforums for their respective games. 💜

Welcome to the forums! ✨ And good luck with finding Lolly and Poppy!

Do you have a preferred method of finding villagers (e.g. mystery Islands, amiibo, etc.)?

It's nice that you love all the villagers! Do you have any favourite species or personality types? 😊

Thanks Xara & yeah my pugs lived to old age, Lola was 2 wks of being 15, Dexter was 13 & 9 mnths Poppy was 16 & half🐶🐶🐶

I forgot to say I'm playing ACNH, do I need to post my friend code here too as I'm looking for friends?

And S.J. I'm not quite sure yet how I'll find my animal villagers I want just yet.

The doggies of course, lol, Birdies, Teddy Bears, Deer, Ducks... but all

Personality types erm Cranky, Lazy, Snooty, Smug again all of them😀

Thanks Xara & yeah my pugs lived to old age, Lola was 2 wks of being 15, Dexter was 13 & 9 mnths Poppy was 16 & half🐶🐶🐶

I forgot to say I'm playing ACNH, do I need to post my friend code here too as I'm looking for friends?
Awe, they sound like they were lovely. I imagine losing Lola was particularly hard with it being so close to her Birthday. Sweet little babies. ❤️

If you go to your Account Details, there’s a spot where you can put in your Switch FC so that it appears in your sidebar! There’s also the New Horizons - Share your Friend Code thread, if you’d like to share your FC in there as well!

They really were.
She were My very special girl Lola & the first one we lost, so especially tough it were & the other two lived another 18 mnths, they passed 3 weeks apart.
The younger one, our boy Dexter second, we always thought he'd be the last one to leave & the oldest Pop who was crazy slowed down the first so we though she'd go first, she lived the longest, we've learnt life never goes the way you expect it to, but all our babies & so beautiful they were🐶🐶🐶

You must see a pic of them, here they are
Lolly on left, boy Dexter middle & Poppy old girl fawn

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20210131-135201.jpg
    VideoCapture_20210131-135201.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
They really were.
She were My very special girl Lola & the first one we lost, so especially tough it were & the other two lived another 18 mnths, they passed 3 weeks apart.
The younger one, our boy Dexter second, we always thought he'd be the last one to leave & the oldest Pop who was crazy slowed down the first so we though she'd go first, she lived the longest, we've learnt life never goes the way you expect it to, but all our babies & so beautiful they were🐶🐶🐶

You must see a pic of them, here they are
Lolly on left, boy Dexter middle & Poppy old girl fawn
Ohhhh look at them, those beautiful babies. They have the sweetest little faces. 🥹 Thank you for sharing your babies with me, they were absolutely adorable. ❤️

Back