Here I come!

planetSlash

Pro Diver
Bells
Hello everyone,
my name is Franz but I prefer using my pseudonym planetSlash. Please don't ask how I came to that name. I don't remember.^^ As you may have noticed (due to my real name) I am not living in an English speaking country. I'm from Germany. I just found this forum and thought I could register me here.
Besides I use this to improve my English skills despite I think they are allright. Not perfect but allright. ^^
I love the English language and that's why I play Animal Crossing for about 2 years on English. You also could have noticed my profile picture. I love birds. They're cute and I think they sing so lovely! That's about me. If you wanna know more you may ask me.
However, I hope I'll have a great time here! ;)

Welcome to the forums! :] I hope you have a great time here, as well. Also, I would like to say that you speak English rather well! Nice job :D

Welcome to TBT planetSlash, that's a robin in your avatar pic isn't it? Hope you have a great time here.

Hey! Welcome to the forums, I hope you like it here! Your avatar (profile picture) is also super cute!! :)

Back