• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

15 Years of Animal Crossing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty rad! I didn't get the chance to play the games when I was younger but my friend showed me it once when she brought over her game cube, I remember her urgency to "check on her town," an urgency I didn't get to experience until recently with ACNL. Love the games and can't wait for more of them to come!

Well, I'm late but I did celebrate on Twitter on the correct day :p Oh well. I love the video...I think my favourite part is actually the 'Nintendo' voice at the start, I began playing on DS so that's really nostelgic for me :)

I cannot believe that Animal Crossing has been around for 15 years! I remember my first time playing Population Growing about a month or so after it came out. The only game I haven't played is the N64 version, and I doubt I ever will, but I am looking forward to future games that will come out for the series! :D

Not sure if it's in relation to being 15 years old, but Animal Crossing was just confirmed for mobile release!

OH MY GOD I FEEL SO OLD ;-;

I remember running around in my Gamecube version. Being a small nerd and not knowing what to do because there were no guides back then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back