15 Years of Animal Crossing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awe. That actually made me a little teary eyed. Lol. Not kidding. Been playing since gc days. Still my fav game. Thx Nintendo for giving me something to obsess over these last 15 years. (Well 13 years for me).

Maybe we might get an announcement of a new AC main game to celebrate this anniversary, just like Pokemon did with Sun and Moon.

Happy birthday AC!

some of those games i didnt recognize-- has anybody made a list??

The Animal Crossing wikis are a decent resource for that. Essentially, there's actually three versions of the original game in Japan, two before the overseas release and one after the overseas release. There are differences between then, but they're similar enough and aren't proper sequels really.

This is so cool! My favorite game was first released on my birthday, at least I'll never forget it!

15 years??? And I only found out about Animal Crossing in 2013, and got the game in 2015? Wow. I missed a heck of a lot. Then again, a lot did happen to me in the past 15 years. :) I've played this game every day since I got it, and can't believe there was a time I didn't have this to look forward to after a hard day at work. I love this game, and am looking into continuing my Animal Crossing life with Happy Home Designer.

Everyone should be thanking me...if you don't undertsand, check the thread I posted in Bell Tree HQ.

-Update- Apparently I thought of this after it was already posted and had no idea

Last edited:
Everyone should be thanking me...if you don't undertsand, check the thread I posted in Bell Tree HQ.

You made your thread about 6 hours after this one was made

Happy 15 Years, AC! <3 I've only started playing last year but I have loved every moment of it. The video was really sweet as well.

Thanks for the free bells!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back