15 Years of Animal Crossing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty rad! I didn't get the chance to play the games when I was younger but my friend showed me it once when she brought over her game cube, I remember her urgency to "check on her town," an urgency I didn't get to experience until recently with ACNL. Love the games and can't wait for more of them to come!

Well, I'm late but I did celebrate on Twitter on the correct day :p Oh well. I love the video...I think my favourite part is actually the 'Nintendo' voice at the start, I began playing on DS so that's really nostelgic for me :)

I cannot believe that Animal Crossing has been around for 15 years! I remember my first time playing Population Growing about a month or so after it came out. The only game I haven't played is the N64 version, and I doubt I ever will, but I am looking forward to future games that will come out for the series! :D

Not sure if it's in relation to being 15 years old, but Animal Crossing was just confirmed for mobile release!

OH MY GOD I FEEL SO OLD ;-;

I remember running around in my Gamecube version. Being a small nerd and not knowing what to do because there were no guides back then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back