15 Years of Animal Crossing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah! 15 years??? I've spent all of my youth playing this game!

Happy 15 years Animal Crossing <3

Thanks for the bells! I can't believe animal crossing is 15! I also can't believe it's been about 15 years since I started playing. I grew up with the AC games. They really have done something great for me, because I just absolutely love AC :)

Happy 15th AC! Thank you for the free bells too!
I can't believe the games have lasted so long... let's hope they continue on for many years to come! :D

today really would be the perfect time to at least stock a few letters/houses

Fifteen years! Wow! I remember when my sister said to me "you gotta try this game! You will love it!" ... I was skeptical but did ... And 15 years later, still loving it! Thanks for the memories (and making me feel old as dirt) :rolleyes: and thanks for the TBTs ❤️

That was such a lovely and nostalgic video. Thank you for the amazing 15 years, Animal Crossing! I look forward to many more fun adventures ^-^

BTF, thank you for the bells :)

Last edited:
Such a sweet video! The City Folk (or Let's Go to the City) segment had me quite emotional. Happy 15 years!

I still play New Leaf everyday thanks to the great game made by Nintendo. And thanks for those bells.

Yay! Thank you! Happy birthday AC!!! :) Thanks for changing our lives one game at at time c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back