• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Dethy 5: Snow White & The 7 Dwarfs

That was not out of thread communication, and it is up to Sataric to decide if it was. Cory stop being a cuck.

Anyways, Monroe is town.

That was not out of thread communication, and it is up to Sataric to decide if it was. Cory stop being a cuck.

Anyways, Monroe is town.

dont call me that again
im an insane cop
##VOTE: Oath2Order

Looks like Oath's gonna get banned for the rest of the game. Oops ?\_(ツ)_/?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kinda early to assume that he's not lying, no?

Didn't Cory also straight away assuming I was lying? Why pick out solely Oath for being defensive?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And that theead tag

I might replace Fhu or lack for posting, I don't want the thread to be so stagnet. Any replacements who are available right now pm me.

Last edited:
So i'm here to replace fhu but I don't know if its official or not but I just got my role PM.

Dolby returned as mafia.

Ness has replaced Fhu.

You have around 13 hours to vote, Oath is set to be lynched with the only vote

Be warned that, The vigilante may end Day whenever they please if they are sastisfied with the current lead.

Last edited:
So all I got for my notes is that Dolby, Sarasa, and Panda are all not the Paranoid cop, Ness isn't naive, and Cory is neither insane nor paranoid.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and I'm not paranoid.

##VOTE: No lynch

No lynch seems optimal. Gonna try working through this game while I'm on my flight

Day is now over, Oath2Order will be lynched for getting the first of the 2 votes...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Endgame
Snow white funeral.jpg
The dwarfs began to debate who could have poisoned snow. There wasn't really any arguement though. No one even tried to do anything.
Bashful pointed out, "It has to be Grumpy! He has always been so cold to Snow, he would surely be okay with killing her!"

No one else argued on it not being Oath2Order, but no one was really supporting it. They decided that it had to be him and began to beat him to death.
"But wait! Are we really going to kill a brother so soon?!" pleaded Happy. But it was too late, the only one that knew where Snow's true love, the Vigilante, was is now dead. She cannot be saved now.

The funeral of Snow soon followed. She lied in the glass coffin as beautiful as she could be. But alas, the fair maiden was now dead and the Queen was now the fairest.

After th funeral, Doc & Dopey fled to live in luxury. All they did was just sit back and let Grumpy be killed. They went under new aliases, Minties & Dolby.

The other dwarfs left the coffin unburied, hoping the prince would find and awaken Snow.

No one came.

Minties and Dolby win!

Oath2Order was Grumpy, the vigilante.
Panda was Sleepy the Sane cop.
SarasaKat was Happy the Insane Cop.
Cory was Bashful the Naive Cop
Fhu/Ness was Sneezy the paranoid cop.
Minties was Doc the Mafia goon.
Dolby was Dopey the mafia goon.

Mafia Chat:http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/ejn5nr3gs3HPK
Actionlist: Gonna have to screenshot it:
Action list.jpg

Wow guys

Last edited:
Blame everyone else for not voting. At least I started off.

Back