• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Dethy 5: Snow White & The 7 Dwarfs

Night 0

The Evil Queen has created a foolproof plan to kill Snow White, poison her with an apple. She will fall into an eternal slumber, never to awaken. But how will she get her to eat the apple? She must convince 2 of the princess's most trusted friends to feed it to her, 2 of the 7 Dwarfs. The Queen was able to bribe 2 of the Dwarfs with an endless bound of gems and treasures to poison Snow.

When Snow White returned home after singing with the woodland creatures, she found a pie with a note.
"For your kindness and hard work, XX and I baked you an apple pie!- Love, XX

Touched by the two dwarfs gift, Snow happily took a bite of the pie. Then she fell into a deep sleep.

When the Doc, Bashful, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Happy, and Dopey came home from mining, they found the fair girl dead, with a pie next to her. All shocked and distraught, they beg to wonder who could have done this to her. It had to be one of them. "I know how to save her! It's True Love's First Kiss!" Said one of them. He knew the Prince's whereabouts, but they couldn't leave to find him until they figure out who the traitors were.

Snow White has been found in a deep sleep.

Night 0 has begun, only cops can PM me their actions for tonight. You have 24 hours to send in your action. Day 1 will start in 24 hours, or when all actions have been sent. You cannot change your target once you PM me.

Last edited:
@sarasakat why much death ?
Because I can see the decrepit souls of the innocent

Because she is Kolechian scum

Such is life in rotten Kolechia
eXCUSE YOU BUT I AM A PROUD AND GLORIOUS ARSTOTZKAN. You will never know the undying loyalty I have to this lovely country. You can take yourself and your scum mate and rot in the ruins of Kolechia like the scum you are

eXCUSE YOU BUT I AM A PROUD AND GLORIOUS ARSTOTZKAN. You will never know the undying loyalty I have to this lovely country. You can take yourself and your scum mate and rot in the ruins of Kolechia like the scum you are
i know this is papers please and i know nothing about it but i ****ing love these arguments

You have a EZIC signiture and avatar, obviously a true Atstotzkan

DETAINED

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, we need more games with bus drivers

You have a EZIC signiture and avatar, obviously a true Atstotzkan

DETAINED

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, we need more games with bus drivers
God damn it Kolechain scum has to blow my cover as a spy. GOOD ****ING JOB I HOPE YOU'RE OROUD OF YOURSELF

- - - Post Merge - - -

Proud*

Yes I can type

God damn it Kolechain scum has to blow my cover as a spy. GOOD ****ING JOB I HOPE YOU'RE OROUD OF YOURSELF

- - - Post Merge - - -

Proud*

Yes I can type

Sarasakat is confirmed EZIC scum! please lynch

Sarasakat is confirmed EZIC scum! please lynch
I am Arstotzkan spy posing as EZIC scum. I would never betray the Great and Glorious Arstotzka for such a treasonous organization, and I'm ashamed you don't know better.

Oh wait it's just like Kolechian scum to paint lies. I almost forgot :lemon:

I am Arstotzkan spy posing as EZIC scum. I would never betray the Great and Glorious Arstotzka for such a treasonous organization, and I'm ashamed you don't know better.

Oh wait it's just like Kolechian scum to paint lies. I almost forgot :lemon:

Or are you a Kolechian spy disguised as an Arstotzkan spy disguised as an EZIC agent? Obviously you are Kolechian EZIC scum

Or are you a Kolechian spy disguised as an Arstotzkan spy disguised as an EZIC agent? Obviously you are Kolechian EZIC scum
Tch, lack of proof is scummy. Stop trying Kolech scum.

And look who's talking anyway - you've got "The Order Knows" in your user profile. Looks like you're Kolechian EZIC scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yo who didn't send their actions.
Probably Minties lmao

Back