• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Stardew Valley

i'm looking forward to the update a Lot. haven't played in a while but i'm sure the update will add more stuff to do !!

What I'm looking forward to the most is probably the new buildings that will be added. I'm actually a bit worried about what will happen with my relationships with Shane and the blue haired girl (I forgot her name, sorry) when they become available for marriage... hopefully it won't be messed up, hah.

I wish he would add a way for us to become best friends with marriage candidates without being girlfriends or boyfriends with them. I dislike cheating on my wife ):

Ah dangit lol well i could always start anew due to the jojo mart crapperino lol

yeah.., )::

idk i dont care abt those achievements a lot and i just want to play the game in a fun way !!!!

i'm rly looking forward to the new farm buildings too. hopefully there will be something better than a barn to have my wine production in hhhh

fair enough and yeah i hope they fix the rarity thing aside from getting lucky with fishing smh

video interview with the developer
+ some new video footage of the update..
he's pretty cute ^^;

hi i just caught th glacierfish and i swear it took three minutes in that same minigame thingy until i finaLLY caught it...,, anyway now i have Finalyl caught it

hi i just caught th glacierfish and i swear it took three minutes in that same minigame thingy until i finaLLY caught it...,, anyway now i have Finalyl caught it

grats and yeah i remember some of those pesky fishes being butts even to find aah.

voted for stardew valley for the golden toystick award or whatever
overwatch took home a lot of my votes tho

I'm almost done with the community centre. Just need a rabbit's foot. 4 rabbits later and trips to the merchant. Still none. 7 years in game T_T

I'm almost done with the community centre. Just need a rabbit's foot. 4 rabbits later and trips to the merchant. Still none. 7 years in game T_T
They only drop feet at a certain affection level I believe. Could that be it? Also holy **** 7 years in and you're only now finishing the community stuff?? Not tryna diss or anything but damn.

Anyway been getting back into grinding the artifacts again. Second year doing only artifacts and I still lack the last 2.

They only drop feet at a certain affection level I believe. Could that be it? Also holy **** 7 years in and you're only now finishing the community stuff?? Not tryna diss or anything but damn.

Anyway been getting back into grinding the artifacts again. Second year doing only artifacts and I still lack the last 2.

damn gl with those i should work on those but tbh too lazy to get back into it now anyways, could do a new file for jojamart but.. nah i probably wont get the cook and crafting achievement where you need to do stuff anyways lol

Back