• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Forest Fire Mafia - Town Win- Endgame

i don't expect you to go back and read al my post but have you been reading and following along ? you can't remember not one of them ? ha

MOST OF THEM ARE YOU ASKING questions that got answered

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh hello caps lock

Voting for Dolby because seeing how he was on the last game, I'd rather not let him survive for too long + his famous blue sniping abilities

Please vote for me, not Dolby.

Why the change of heart?

@Daniel: Yeah I'm not sensing strong town play from Llamas right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow Oath your post sucks I turned my laptop on to actually read and be proud of you, now I'm just sad you broke out Molgera for that pos. Come on son, Molgera only comes out for hard hitting cases.

Also why do you think Arsons don't have 2 Dousins?

Why the change of heart?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow Oath your post sucks I turned my laptop on to actually read and be proud of you, now I'm just sad you broke out Molgera for that pos. Come on son, Molgera only comes out for hard hitting cases.

What change of heart? I've said earlier too that if it is between Dolby and I, vote me. I already mentioned that I'm a townie so it'd just prove me faster.

Why the change of heart?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i never said that I don't think they have that, I'm just wondering why dolby thinks what he thinls

What change of heart? I've said earlier too that if it is between Dolby and I, vote me. I already mentioned that I'm a townie so it'd just prove me faster.
Hmm okay but why push for Dolby instead?

i never said that I don't think they have that, I'm just wondering why dolby thinks what he thinls
I mean with a game this size, I'd expect 3-4 adversaries.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*why not push for Dolby instead

3NT6bOi.png

People in the cabins have been leaving left and right while i'm here trying to figure this out. My wife keeps telling me that i'm crazy and that we need to leave but, i'm not doing it. I'm going to avenge the people these men are killing.

It's about to be nighttime, better go chop down a tree for the fire place before dark...if the fire doesn't reach the tree first that is.

Trundle was Lynched. He was a tree, so he is Stumped. He doesn't die, but he's lost his lynching vote.

Also, you are no longer informed weather or not you've been doused. If you are saved by the doctor however, then you will informed that the Arsonists visited you.

Day 3 will begin on January 30th, 9:00 PM CST. You may now submit any night actions you may or may not have.

Screw you Trundle, that was a waste of a lynch.

Not really, many of us found Trundle suspicious so clearing him at the very least lessens the amount of people to hunt.

Also don't see why Ness felt the need to remove dousing notifications, pretty sure a tree is gonna notice when some lil **** pees on it.

Can arsonist douse and ignite someone on the same day?

Can arsonist douse and ignite someone on the same day?

I can not answer this question.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also don't see why Ness felt the need to remove dousing notifications, pretty sure a tree is gonna notice when some lil **** pees on it.

Think about it: someone doused could claim it and then they'd probably be passed off as town. I don't want mafia to be weeded out just because they use their powers.

Would it be a good idea for fairy to use their powers straight away (on Trundle) or is it good to wait? Not that I'm fairy ofc because I'm not that stupid to out lol

I can not answer this question.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Think about it: someone doused could claim it and then they'd probably be passed off as town. I don't want mafia to be weeded out just because they use their powers.

WHAT !!!! you can't answer that ? we already know that have 2 KP so why can't you tell us ? who's on the mafia team that your so kin of Ness.... hmmm ??? stupid pineapple head.

- - - Post Merge - - -

they *

Back