Mafia Forest Fire Mafia - Town Win- Endgame

WHAT !!!! you can't answer that ? we already know that have 2 KP so why can't you tell us ? who's on the mafia team that your so kin of Ness.... hmmm ??? stupid pineapple head.

- - - Post Merge - - -

they *

You don't need to be ignorant, as the host town isn't supposed to have these details. I am not biased to the mafia either.

I can not answer this question.

Think about it: someone doused could claim it and then they'd probably be passed off as town. I don't want mafia to be weeded out just because they use their powers.
Your silence kinda implies that they could potentially douse one and ignite them in the same night, at least that what I speculate.

I mean I already accounted for people doing that anyways, I expect one of the silent inactives to have been doused and not a word. There's like four different players who check in maybe once in 48 hours and then bandwagon. Alternatively it also creates an interesting problem of no action nights or single action nights while arsonists try to pass as town.

Please fire man save me
If we have a second vig please shoot him

Would it be a good idea for fairy to use their powers straight away (on Trundle) or is it good to wait? Not that I'm fairy ofc because I'm not that stupid to out lol
No. Given the RNG nature of the fairy I'd rather we save that in case of someone else.

Ughhh Trundle why couldn't you have just been more transparent with your opinions and made actual cases against people

I feel like I could die tonight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You guys have no idea what my role is but trust me, you need me.

I feel like I could die tonight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You guys have no idea what my role is but trust me, you need me.
The doctor is better off protecting a scum hunter or themselves them someone whk has literally done nothing and says senseless stuff
To be honest

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you're going to soft claim blue to be protected, at least day what you are

... wtf I go to work and we lynch Trundle instead of Dolby? God dammit guys. If they can douse and ignite in the same day, then I'm bloody dead mate. Cool story. I'll be home in about 2 hours.

firstly... NEVER COMPARE ME TO NESS !

sorry you can't compare to my greatNess panda.

*also I won't post anymore tonight unless its a question, I couldn't resist not saying this

Last edited:
... wtf I go to work and we lynch Trundle instead of Dolby? God dammit guys. If they can douse and ignite in the same day, then I'm bloody dead mate. Cool story. I'll be home in about 2 hours.

I think it's they can ignite who they've already doused, so you'd need to be doused again and ignited a different day. Kinda makes it no different from Mafia if it is like you said.

If what you said is true though, Trojan should have been dead.

I doubt they can. That'd be unusual for an arsonist setup

Doctor, save mint again if you don't know who to save! She's like, 10000000000% town. The most confirmed person, doc should especially know that. D: CMON people.
To be fair though Trundle really didn't provide much of a defense. He was just "okay go ahead, lynch me". It reminded me of when he was scum in SSM mafia and claimed a role that would kill his guilty voters or whatever. I felt like it was a guilt trip lynch and not actual confidence, as Tom did the same thing and everyone said that was a bad idea too. So I went with my gut and figured I'd be happy with either as a lynch, but Trundle stuck an odder chord with me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also fairly certain as others have said that arso can't ignite/douse in the same night

Doctor, save mint again if you don't know who to save! She's like, 10000000000% town. The most confirmed person, doc should especially know that. D: CMON people.
To be fair though Trundle really didn't provide much of a defense. He was just "okay go ahead, lynch me". It reminded me of when he was scum in SSM mafia and claimed a role that would kill his guilty voters or whatever. I felt like it was a guilt trip lynch and not actual confidence, as Tom did the same thing and everyone said that was a bad idea too. So I went with my gut and figured I'd be happy with either as a lynch, but Trundle stuck an odder chord with me.

Doctor can't save the same player twice in a row

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still think we should lynch Dolby next day if we don't get any info from night.

If it ain't trundle I don't know why minties was targeted. Guessing it has to be another veteran then(Dolby,tom, or oath) probs Dolby.

Guessing Dolby is the only experienced player and just leading a team of newbies/inactives if both targets were from him killing a threat and blue snipping.

I was asking that to check if it's possible for goon to douse one people and the leader ignites their target(s). Assuming there are at least 1 leader and 1 goon, at least 2 people can die tonight. So if more people die then either:
1) There are more than one goon
2) They can douse and ignite on the same day
3) There are players who didn't say that they're being doused (which would be the case for inactives)
These are all assuming Trojan is telling the truth about being doused though

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was asking that to check if it's possible for goon to douse one people and the leader ignites their target(s). Assuming there are at least 1 leader and 1 goon, at least 2 people can die tonight. So if more people die then either:
3) There are players who didn't say that they're being doused (which would be the case for inactives)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually those are probably obvious lol I'm not sure how Forest Fire setup works. Let me look at the explanation again

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually those are probably obvious lol I'm not sure how Forest Fire setup works. Let me look at the explanation again

"Thanks for telling us your scum plan"

You basically just said what made you suspions of me at some point just saying

Back