• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Forest Fire Mafia - Town Win- Endgame

SwermTM.jpg

Tiny fluffy baby says "Tom y u do dis"

omg those eyes, your kitten is beyond cute

Last edited:
Hey btw it's about to be day 6 in my game sooo can u start tonight/tomorrow ness bae <3

I don't want to be with kit tho she's my moth

- - - Post Merge - - -

^yes you read that right

- - - Post Merge - - -

This will be starting at 9:00 PM CST, aproximately 1 hour from now.

What this game is already starting? Time to make the #LynchStarryD1 buttons sooner.

aeg0rXj.png

October 9th, 1944

I’ve been working so hard since I last wrote in this, its been at least 19 days. I can’t describe how long it took to drive over here. I took 8 Days working and getting packed and the rest just flat out moving here, its far away from our city home.

I saw some people walking together in a group, one was Smoking a cigar. They looked a bit shady to me, so I decided not to talk to them. They’re neighbors, but i’m not making friends with anyone who’s shady. Anyway, the wife and I have finally settled in. I met someone really nice who lives in our cabin next door, He’s told me that he’s an environmentalist, right now he’s a FireFighter apparently. I told him i was a lumberjack and he seemed to get a bit upset about it, yet he was still friendly to me. My wife and I chatted with him a bit longer and then head back to our cabin.

Any who, I went out to chop down my 1st Tree in the woods, I took down atleast 2. The oddest thing happened however...I swear I heard someone...crying. I also found something a bit, unsettling. There was gasoline spread on this tree when I was heading back, its almost like its going to be burned somehow.

There’s something odd going on right now, I don’t like it. I remember seeing that man with the cigar had a Gasoline can on him but i’m not certain, i’ll write again when i see something odd.

-Ester F. Fior

Justin, the tree, isn't going to be standing tall anymore.
Karla, the tree, should be barbecued soon.

Day 1 has now started, You now have approximately 48 hours to lynch someone. Night will be starting on January 27th, 9:00 PM CST. Some reminders~

-Outside of thread communication isn't allowed.
-Please keep it nice and civil in here.
-Have fun!

Last edited:
Okay guys, let's vote for starry because she won't be be online in the weekdays. So let's kill her before she gets the chance to post.
#LynchStarryD1

Okay guys, let's vote for starry because she won't be be online in the weekdays. So let's kill her before she gets the chance to post.
#LynchStarryD1

I'll consider it if u make an actual #LynchStarryD1 button

Back