Mafia Forest Fire Mafia - Town Win- Endgame

SwermTM.jpg

Tiny fluffy baby says "Tom y u do dis"

omg those eyes, your kitten is beyond cute

Last edited:
Hey btw it's about to be day 6 in my game sooo can u start tonight/tomorrow ness bae <3

I don't want to be with kit tho she's my moth

- - - Post Merge - - -

^yes you read that right

- - - Post Merge - - -

This will be starting at 9:00 PM CST, aproximately 1 hour from now.

What this game is already starting? Time to make the #LynchStarryD1 buttons sooner.

aeg0rXj.png

October 9th, 1944

I’ve been working so hard since I last wrote in this, its been at least 19 days. I can’t describe how long it took to drive over here. I took 8 Days working and getting packed and the rest just flat out moving here, its far away from our city home.

I saw some people walking together in a group, one was Smoking a cigar. They looked a bit shady to me, so I decided not to talk to them. They’re neighbors, but i’m not making friends with anyone who’s shady. Anyway, the wife and I have finally settled in. I met someone really nice who lives in our cabin next door, He’s told me that he’s an environmentalist, right now he’s a FireFighter apparently. I told him i was a lumberjack and he seemed to get a bit upset about it, yet he was still friendly to me. My wife and I chatted with him a bit longer and then head back to our cabin.

Any who, I went out to chop down my 1st Tree in the woods, I took down atleast 2. The oddest thing happened however...I swear I heard someone...crying. I also found something a bit, unsettling. There was gasoline spread on this tree when I was heading back, its almost like its going to be burned somehow.

There’s something odd going on right now, I don’t like it. I remember seeing that man with the cigar had a Gasoline can on him but i’m not certain, i’ll write again when i see something odd.

-Ester F. Fior

Justin, the tree, isn't going to be standing tall anymore.
Karla, the tree, should be barbecued soon.

Day 1 has now started, You now have approximately 48 hours to lynch someone. Night will be starting on January 27th, 9:00 PM CST. Some reminders~

-Outside of thread communication isn't allowed.
-Please keep it nice and civil in here.
-Have fun!

Last edited:
Okay guys, let's vote for starry because she won't be be online in the weekdays. So let's kill her before she gets the chance to post.
#LynchStarryD1

Okay guys, let's vote for starry because she won't be be online in the weekdays. So let's kill her before she gets the chance to post.
#LynchStarryD1

I'll consider it if u make an actual #LynchStarryD1 button

Back