• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Micro Mafia IV: The Empire Strikes Back of the Sith Awakens (JEDI WIN)

There can't be anymore Mafia that wouldn't make sense.

Wait

Endless is you're really a vig shoot ender, I swear to god shot him

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's either endless or ender, one of the lovers can be Mafia aligned.

How would they be mafia if they're a lover? That doesn't make any sense.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Lover

Me and starry are Masons not neighbors, I didn't choose her we were both together from the beginning so I don't think it's her.

N e s s if you really are bulletproof and you're the reason why no one died N1 then you're cleared.

Process of elimination it has to be one of them.

Endless claimed 2 shot vig(which 2 shots seem like a lot but whatever) and said it didn't work. If he had a quick topic with ender too he probably told him about his vig role and blocked him.

It's ender.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Either endless or me will probably die tonight, because of his blue role and my suspicions on ender.

If I die just remember, my role will show you starry is innocent so don't lynch her. And lynch ender, that's all I have to say.

Unless n e s s...you're a bulletproof serial killer...

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Lover

Me and starry are Masons not neighbors, I didn't choose her we were both together from the beginning so I don't think it's her.

N e s s if you really are bulletproof and you're the reason why no one died N1 then you're cleared.

Process of elimination it has to be one of them.

Endless claimed 2 shot vig(which 2 shots seem like a lot but whatever) and said it didn't work. If he had a quick topic with ender too he probably told him about his vig role and blocked him.

It's ender.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Either endless or me will probably die tonight, because of his blue role and my suspicions on ender.

If I die just remember, my role will show you starry is innocent so don't lynch her. And lynch ender, that's all I have to say.

Unless n e s s...you're a bulletproof serial killer...

If i'm a SK, why would i claim D2 when nobody died?

Because sometimes sk's have a success rate of 50% maybe your attacks didn't hit and you just claimed town.

Because sometimes sk's have a success rate of 50% maybe your attacks didn't hit and you just claimed town.

First off i was hit. Endless was looking to see reasons why nobody died so i decided to claim and prove i'm the Bulletproof. If i was the "SK" then wouldn't someone have died along with Trundle?

First off i was hit. Endless was looking to see reasons why nobody died so i decided to claim and prove i'm the Bulletproof. If i was the "SK" then wouldn't someone have died along with Trundle?

No your attack could have just failed. But Haydenn didn't look surprised when the game wasn't over so it's more likely mafia.

I'm more susipcious of ender than you, but I'm not sure if I'm living past this night so i'm trying to give as much as i can

First off, Lover is in the title of the QT, as Endless can confirm, so how do you even think that's scum?

Secondly, it can't be the mason team as scum or scum + lover because we would have lost already.

Thirdly, Ness claimed BP after not shooting N1. I've no idea why they did that, but they did that.

Fourthly:
WHY would I block Endless if I was really scum roleblocker? I've literally known WHO he would shoot since D1. N1 wouldn't have been worth blocking him. Admittedly on N2 I would have roleblocked him, but why waste it on N1?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fifthly:

I called Ness as scum at a really early stage so Bam.

Well, me and Starry are masons for a fact so i know it's neither one of us.

So it has to be 1 of you 3.

I believe Endless's claim, so it's either you or ness.

Well, me and Starry are masons for a fact so i know it's neither one of us.

So it has to be 1 of you 3.

I believe Endless's claim, so it's either you or ness.

You're not acting too town yourself hot-shot.

I already said that i claimed BP because Endless wanted to know what happened.

I kinda am confirmed town?

Yeah, no you're not. We can't exactly go with you being town just because of your insistence that you're a mason.

Endless is already a confirmed town so why would you call him out as scum? And with Endless claiming lover i wouldn't be surprised if thats true.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Prepost edit: Ender claiming town.

Yeah, no you're not. We can't exactly go with you being town just because of your insistence that you're a mason.

Endless is already a confirmed town so why would you call him out as scum? And with Endless claiming lover i wouldn't be surprised if thats true.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Starry confirmed i'm also mason, and fake claiming mason is a very stupid thing to do. Since the death of one of us will just prove the other one is scum if they flipped red.

Well I'm not about to shoot my lover. At this stage we're probably dealing with an evil third.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Daniel is a mason?

Day Three

Day Three

Despite his valiant efforts to lead this ragtag group, Han Solo found that age had very much caught up to him. Too many of this young folks were outpacing him and his aim wasn't as good as it had been. He last shot rang true though, only for it to freeze midair.

"Damned Sith. Can't fight me with a blaster yaself?"

No reply. Expected. Just like the force choke that came next. That's okay. He knew what would come next. And that maybe they'd pull through. They're young for a reason right?

Endless aka Han Solo the Unaware 50% 2-Shot Vigilante has died.

You have until 6:30 PM EST tomorrow to come to a decision on who to lynch.

Back