• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Micro Mafia IV: The Empire Strikes Back of the Sith Awakens (JEDI WIN)

Day One

Mos Eisley, a wretched hive of scum and villainy. Home to bounty hunters, scavengers and other low lives. Any given day you'd expect a shoot out or a lot of hoopla over something, especially with the Hutt crime family still here. But all the of the parties had a relatively fun and enjoyable night out on the the town... Cantinas.

Nothing of true importance happened.

You have until 4:30 PM EST Saturday the 9th to find a lynch candidate.

Okay, Endless is town. I inspected him because I'm an alignment cop. (That, or godfather).

Okay so since no one died I'm assuming the doctor saved them.

Since someone was saved I'm guessing that they were suspicious of one of the Mafia. So I'm thinking whoever called their suspicions on someone was the intended target and the doc knew they would probably be killed.

Either that or the doc is extremely lucky at guessing a save.

Also since no one died and the doc probably saved them, it's a 1-2 Mafia team, probably 2.

Oh crap I forgot that

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe we have a bulletproof or Jack then?

Going to guess there's a role that can cause no deaths to occur during a night and they used that action last night. No way this occurs without a doctor otherwise.

Also, in defence of me lynching the doctor, I did flip it off cop.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd also appreciate the nightstopper-style role claiming, because there's no way there's a mafia with that sort of ability.
(It'd effectively grant us an additional clear.)

No nightstopper-style role has multiple activations so that isn't an issue.

Going to guess there's a role that can cause no deaths to occur during a night and they used that action last night. No way this occurs without a doctor otherwise.

Also, in defence of me lynching the doctor, I did flip it off cop.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd also appreciate the nightstopper-style role claiming, because there's no way there's a mafia with that sort of ability.
(It'd effectively grant us an additional clear.)

No nightstopper-style role has multiple activations so that isn't an issue.

But to use a one time ability like that so soon is really odd, especially since none of us are newbies to make a weird choice like that. I'm thinking its a passive ability like bulletproof that could have saved them.

Nightstoppers are just about always best on the first night? Why wouldn't you activate it first night Daniel?

You lose heaps of the effect if you activate it after cop is dead.

I like to think how rich I would be if I didn't give most my tbt+ collectables away
I might just pure save up for the next year

I forgot about this game for a while now, so i might as well say what i have to say.

I am a Bulletproof. I was hit last night. So with that, we can assume there to be one KP.

If you want to know what my role name is, i am Commander Cody.

I forgot about this game for a while now, so i might as well say what i have to say.

I am a Bulletproof. I was hit last night. So with that, we can assume there to be one KP.

where the **** is the end game for your game

Does that mean you can't be killed? At all?

Back