• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Were you disappointed with the final Smash Direct?

Were you disappointed with the final Smash DLC characters?

• Yes, I was disappointed.

Votes: 26 41.3%
  • No, I liked the choices.

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • Didn't bother me, I just welcome new fighters.

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • I didn't know who they were.

Votes: 6 9.5%

• Total voters
Mario has 9 reps.

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Wario
Dr. Mario
Yoshi
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Rosalina & Luma

Also if you count the Koopaling skins for Bowser Jr., you can consider it 15 reps.
So I find this "X franchise has 6 reps, that's too many!" argument invalid.

If you count Yoshi and Wario then you might as well count Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong...

Also i don't understand why you are trying to correct me whilst we have the same opinion about the subject...

Last edited:
Highly disapointed

I don't like Bayonetta or Corrin

#BringInBanjo

#CaptainToad but I'm sitting here anxiously waiting Bayonetta and Corrin to load....

Was a little disappointed but they are pretty awesome.
Dissappointed.

#WhereIsDaisy
I'd rather have 10 fire emblem characters than freaking Daisy lmao.

Was a little disappointed but they are pretty awesome. I'd rather have 10 fire emblem characters than freaking Daisy lmao.
I think having Daisy would be...interesting

My main is Peach, so I wonder how Daisy would play compared to Peach

Yeah but Daisy's like the least interesting Mario character, nothing special about her (Why do you think she's only in Party/Sports games lmao)

Besides, if Waluigi wouldn't get in, why would people think Daisy would even have a chance ( ˵͡• ヮ ͡•˵)

i didnt know who they were, once i saw Spongebob talk about Bayonetta and see Bayonetta on his avatar i immediately fell in love with her look... (maybe because she might be the only Nintendo character (not counting miis) i know with glasses) but i think Wolf would of been cool since he has been in past Smash games (kinda like what they did with Mewtwo)

Last edited:
All the diappointed people are just people who haven't played Bayonetta. When you play it then you will regret your words.

Yes, there is a demo for Bayonetta 2, play it if you haven't and then come back here.

Last edited:
Back