Smash Bros Were you disappointed with the final Smash Direct?

Were you disappointed with the final Smash DLC characters?

• Yes, I was disappointed.

Votes: 26 41.3%
  • No, I liked the choices.

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • Didn't bother me, I just welcome new fighters.

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • I didn't know who they were.

Votes: 6 9.5%

• Total voters
Mario has 9 reps.

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Wario
Dr. Mario
Yoshi
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Rosalina & Luma

Also if you count the Koopaling skins for Bowser Jr., you can consider it 15 reps.
So I find this "X franchise has 6 reps, that's too many!" argument invalid.

If you count Yoshi and Wario then you might as well count Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong...

Also i don't understand why you are trying to correct me whilst we have the same opinion about the subject...

Last edited:
Highly disapointed

I don't like Bayonetta or Corrin

#BringInBanjo

#CaptainToad but I'm sitting here anxiously waiting Bayonetta and Corrin to load....

Was a little disappointed but they are pretty awesome.
Dissappointed.

#WhereIsDaisy
I'd rather have 10 fire emblem characters than freaking Daisy lmao.

Was a little disappointed but they are pretty awesome. I'd rather have 10 fire emblem characters than freaking Daisy lmao.
I think having Daisy would be...interesting

My main is Peach, so I wonder how Daisy would play compared to Peach

Yeah but Daisy's like the least interesting Mario character, nothing special about her (Why do you think she's only in Party/Sports games lmao)

Besides, if Waluigi wouldn't get in, why would people think Daisy would even have a chance ( ˵͡• ヮ ͡•˵)

i didnt know who they were, once i saw Spongebob talk about Bayonetta and see Bayonetta on his avatar i immediately fell in love with her look... (maybe because she might be the only Nintendo character (not counting miis) i know with glasses) but i think Wolf would of been cool since he has been in past Smash games (kinda like what they did with Mewtwo)

Last edited:
All the diappointed people are just people who haven't played Bayonetta. When you play it then you will regret your words.

Yes, there is a demo for Bayonetta 2, play it if you haven't and then come back here.

Last edited:
Back