• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[Answered] Are Birthstone Collectibles done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

· · · · · • ◦ ☆ ◦ • · · · · ·
Bells
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Rainbow Feather
Lost Book
Blue Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Edit:

Justin said:
Holy crap guys chill for a moment! It's in there now, I just took the November out on my phone real quick before I had time to put the new one in.

Thanks, Justin.

Last edited:
I may be wrong but I could've sworn I read something about the shop no longer selling them after either octobers or novembers!

I may be wrong but I could've sworn I read something about the shop no longer selling them after either octobers or novembers!

Well, since today is the first that may very well be correct. I missed reading that, but I have not been around much.

im wondering if they'll replace it with something

hopefully they'll release a direct... its getting awfully close to Christmas

I bet they're just updating it. they've probably removed the November one and are in the process of adding the December one.

Holy crap guys chill for a moment! :p It's in there now, I just took the November out on my phone real quick before I had time to put the new one in.

Holy crap guys chill for a moment! :p It's in there now, I just took the November out on my phone real quick before I had time to put the new one in.

TBT has like, the chillest mods XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back