White Hyacinth
Purple Hybrid Rose
Orange Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Feedback
100% (176) +
I used all the carnival tokens I could and also used my wish token ;; Like many of you, Halloween is my favorite holiday and I fell in love with a lot of these carnival collectibles. Squashua will complete my pumpkin collection and well...I just think the crystal ball is neat :") Done! Thanks Mimi Cheems :)

If you stumble across this even though I'm done and want any of these, I am selling :) I was offering them for trade but I'm done and I want them gone:
- Cherry (fruit)
- Vesta
- Toy Duck Plush
- Hannukah Candy
- Kwanzaa Candy
- Black Famous Mushroom
- Famous Mushroom
- Ancient Candle

Thanks in advance and Happy Halloween 🎃

Edit: Got my crystal ball! Thanks LittleMissPanda!

Last edited:
Hi! I’d trade your Ancient Candle plus some TBT for my Squashua! I haven’t bought him yet, if that’s okay!

Hi! I’d trade your Ancient Candle plus some TBT for my Squashua! I haven’t bought him yet, if that’s okay!
Hi! That works for me :)

Did you want me to buy an Ancient Candle with my Jack token or did you want my older one from a few years back? Also, how much TBT are you asking?

Hi! That works for me :)

Did you want me to buy an Ancient Candle with my Jack token or did you want my older one from a few years back? Also, how much TBT are you asking?
Maybe 400 TBT to go with the Ancient Candle? :3 Also, with the Jack token please c:

Maybe 400 TBT to go with the Ancient Candle? :3 Also, with the Jack token please c:
Sounds perfect! I'll be in class for 2 hours but I'll be available after that whenever works for you for me to purchase and send everything over 💜

No message needed! You can buy it now :3
Thank you! Do you want a message for your Squashua? :3
I don't need a message, but if you want to put one I always love surprises :) sending everything shortly! Thank you so much 🎃 💜

Back