• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Best out of these 4 Lazy villagers?

Best out of these 4 lazies?

• Stitches

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • Beau

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Biskit

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Punchy

Votes: 22 27.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stitches is my second favourite lazy, so I voted for him! (Of course, my favourite is Alfonso)

Stitches is one of the few villagers I've had twice - once in WW and once in NL!

Uhh, Punchy, I guess. He's a cat and cats are fabulous. But no lazy shall ever be as cool as Marcel!

I've loved Stitches since I had him in a Wild World town. I had Punchy once, but I wasn't impressed. Biskit is okay, but I don't like his eyes. And Beau isn't nearly as great as Erik, IMO.

Stitches is my love. Cole is my other favorite lazy, but the little cutie is T5...which I don't understand. At all.

I've had Beau in my town for ages now and I love him a lot <3 he's definitely one of my all time favourites, so I went with him :)

When Stitches says anything lazy, it is automatically cute and funny!

I would take him right now and put him in my towns if I could! He's the best! Team Stitches!

Punchy is one of my all-time favorite villagers, so I had to go with him. He's so cute and just *looks* lazy. Honestly, he's the epitome of the lazy personality. I love him so much ;v;

Biskit. I had him for quite a while and he really grew on me so i was very sad when he decided to move away without telling me.

I voted for Stitches because he?s a teddy bear:)
My favourite lazy villager is Filbert, he lives in my town and I just love to feed him fruits c;

Back