• Beau

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Biskit

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Punchy

Votes: 22 27.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stitches is my second favourite lazy, so I voted for him! (Of course, my favourite is Alfonso)

Stitches is one of the few villagers I've had twice - once in WW and once in NL!

Uhh, Punchy, I guess. He's a cat and cats are fabulous. But no lazy shall ever be as cool as Marcel!

I've loved Stitches since I had him in a Wild World town. I had Punchy once, but I wasn't impressed. Biskit is okay, but I don't like his eyes. And Beau isn't nearly as great as Erik, IMO.

Stitches is my love. Cole is my other favorite lazy, but the little cutie is T5...which I don't understand. At all.

I've had Beau in my town for ages now and I love him a lot <3 he's definitely one of my all time favourites, so I went with him :)

When Stitches says anything lazy, it is automatically cute and funny!

I would take him right now and put him in my towns if I could! He's the best! Team Stitches!

Punchy is one of my all-time favorite villagers, so I had to go with him. He's so cute and just *looks* lazy. Honestly, he's the epitome of the lazy personality. I love him so much ;v;

Biskit. I had him for quite a while and he really grew on me so i was very sad when he decided to move away without telling me.

I voted for Stitches because he?s a teddy bear:)
My favourite lazy villager is Filbert, he lives in my town and I just love to feed him fruits c;

Back