What is the significance of these villagers?

Jacob

· · · · · • ◦ ☆ ◦ • · · · · ·
Bells
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Skull Glow Wand
Planet Glow Wand
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Snowflake Glow Wand
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
ezakahY.png

Marshal, Reese, Porter, Isabelle, Beau, Rover, Julien, Merengue, Digby, Whitney in the header... why do we think they're up there ? Staff favorite villagers? best of New Leaf villagers? New animal crossing game rumors? Just a random assortment?

Anyone have a better guess of this group of characters ? :p

I think they are Tier 1 Villagers, as well as some new and returning characters to ACNL. The most popular characters get the spotlight.

But even if we have a different cast, I believe they are up because today’s the day the servers shut down.

It's a tribute to the New Leaf era! All the characters shown were either introduced in NL, or if they do show up in NH, played a much larger or more important role in New Leaf.

Sad. 😢

It's a tribute to the New Leaf era! All the characters shown were either introduced in NL, or if they do show up in NH, played a much larger or more important role in New Leaf.

Sad. 😢
Wasn’t Whitney introduced in Wild World?

Never mind. It’s still a great banner. It’s sad to see the servers shut down.

Wasn’t Whitney introduced in Wild World?

Never mind. It’s still a great banner. It’s sad to see the servers shut down.
For the villagers, they weren't technically all introduced in NL, but they were all sort of the Raymonds of their day.

Now they all seem to be looking at something else!

For the villagers, they weren't technically all introduced in NL, but they were all sort of the Raymonds of their day.

Now they all seem to be looking at something else!
The solar eclipse? I see the glasses!

They came out to watch the eclipse and say goodbye to the online features. That's so cute.

Look at Beau with his glasses. It's like he's saying "Hello moon! Didn't expect to see you this early!"

Back