• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

creepiest villagers?

A lot of the cranky villagers I tend to find creepy or gross. Especially Vladamir and Limberg. The voice those types of villagers have doesn't help.

As much as I love Coco, her utter soulless look in her eyes AND complete lack of emotion in regards to, well, anything, is quite unsettling. I mean, even when I do things like the Shrunk Funk Shuffle in front of her, her mouth barely changes. Or when I sneeze or show shock, she makes the little "shock" noise and the little shock lines appear, but her eyes... they never change. Not to mention I've caught her sleeping standing up... her eyes were still open...

Yes. EVERYTHING about Coco is unsettling.

Wart Jr and his constant murder troll face. (also he reminds me of those crazy Surinam Toads that lay their eggs in their backs)

Also cheating cause not a villager, but Lief is a bit unsettling

Last edited:
Surprised we've not had more mentions of Coco.

Coco_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

Rodeo... The red evil eyes stare into your soul forever...

ribbot makes me uncomfortable for some reason?? i know the idea of a robot frog is pretty cool and i hope he has a lot of friends but. idk i don't like being around him

also lucky, because he's a mummy dog. anything could be under those bandages, and it's likely either a severely gorey injured body or a zombie with rotting flesh. i hope he keeps his bandages on

Beardo, so very much. Everything about that bear just screams wrong. Those eyes...I've seen dead fish with more sparkle. Just ugh!

Interesting thread, saw some of my dreamies (Dotty, Diva, Stitches, Rodeo) here haha.
I personally find all the smug villagers creepy because of what they say and especially write in letters... I guess it's fine if you don't mind them flirting with you but ugh. No. Especially Marshal probably cause he looks like a cute little marshmallow baby squirrel but then talks about how he wants to get romantic with you.. Move out, please.

Last edited:
stitches has never creeped me out idk why. i think hes cute and i had him in my town for a long time

lucky creeps me out (but in a good way like i think he's cute), coco kinda creeps me out, dotty creeps me out big time, pietro creeps me out UGH but i still love how colorful he is, Marcel is super weird and creepy.

also I found this image on google and it's creeping me out
M56naU0.png

LMAO
omg that is terrifying for some reason..

I agree with pietro because really a clown sheep?
Also I think ruby is really creepy too idk how anyone could love her and her bloodthirsty eyes..

Back