• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villagers you like because they are "ugly"

hazel !! i actually wouldn't even mind having her in my town she's so cute

A lot of people find Gloria's design scary/weird? I actually really like it.

I think I'm gonna go with Pietro. I think a lot of people dislike him because he's so colorful and resembles a clown, but I personally have him, and he's nice :)

Finally someone gets it! Derwin is awesome. :)

At the very least, he's a better duck villager than Quillson...

Q6upM09 - Imgur.jpg

CLAcNTBUYAAAZ0H.jpg
I've always liked the geek factor of Derwin and his cub brother Barold.They should come as a set and live in the same house.

Ha!!! I like barold as well. He's a real sweetie! He was a starter in my very first acnl town and the first one to ever give me a pic :)

Derwin, Hazel, Tabby, Katt and Barold for sure. I had them all in my town.. (I still have Hazel, Tabby and the Derrrrwin)
and I loved them all. They're so cute and underrated. They deserve more love. Especially Hazel and Derwin. :blush:

Its kinda hard, but I'm gonna go with Elise. I found her ugly once, until I grew on her for some reason....

Diva, the way her face is buried in makeup, it really shows just how "uchi" she is. xD

I really like Rolf and Lionel and I've heard them called ugly before. My friend once said that Rolf looked like Frankenstein's monster and I actually got so offended! His grumpy face is so cute to me! And Lionel looks kind of creepy too but I love how his appearance and personality make no sense together.

Charlise and Groucho, just based off of what many people have said and the amount of dislikes on both.
Idk why many people think those two are ugly, I love them both so much and think they are so greatly adorable. :blush:

Rasher :) A lot of people dislike him for some reason, but I honestly think he looks cool! He's one of my favorite pig villagers <3

Gaston ~ I honestly don't think he's ugly...though, I don't think he's cute either. I have read some comments saying how the facial hair on villagers bothers some people; in Gaston's case, it doesn't bother me. ^.^ I love this silly rabbit; he looks intimidating with his beard which I think helps make him fit the cranky personality, appearance wise, :]

I'd probably say Benjamin! I think he's adorably ugly, but mostly due to his huge bushy eyebrows.

Back