• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Type of Flower on AC?

Favorite Flower?

• Cosmos

Votes: 25 9.6%
  • Roses

Votes: 85 32.7%
  • Tulips

Votes: 31 11.9%
  • Pansies

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Lilies

Votes: 37 14.2%
  • Carnations

Votes: 52 20.0%

• Total voters
I think violets or lilies would have won out for me if they came in more colours. As it stands, I'm going with roses

I think violets or lilies would have won out for me if they came in more colours. As it stands, I'm going with roses

Exactly what I was gonna say, lol. Like the designs of the lilies and violets, but not enough colour choices.

roses and lilies. favorite rose color is the classic red or pink, and favorite lily color is black.

depends on the game
in City Folk I loved tulips, they just looked really good and their colors were great, but I feel like they got a major downgrade design wise in NL and don't look anywhere near as good.
in Wild World I really hated cosmos because i thought they were the ugliest thing I'd ever seen, but in New Leaf they actually look pretty decent.

Idk my overall favorite from all games would probably be roses. I also really like carnations but since they've only been in CF and NL, I think roses should take the top spot due to being in all games.

also you forgot violets

Carnations are my favorite, especially the white ones! Tulips are a close second though.

Carnations are my favorite. I feel like they look more realistic than the other flowers

At first, I really liked the roses in the game (I still love the pink and black ones) but I've been really liking cosmos for a while. It's a shame they aren't that popular. I also like the lilies. And honestly, my least favorite are the pansies. I'm surprised there are a good number of people who like them.

I voted for the pansies, but I also like the carnations and lilies. My least favourite is the cosmo.

I really love the carnations, however the roses are a close second to me.

My least favourite would probably have to be the lillies.

Roses! They're so pretty. Wish you could wear em in your hair though

Back