• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Zelda Survey

Took it. :)
Rated "Never played a Zelda game" as Never played, because I wouldn't want to be in a life of never playing a Zelda game.

That was a whole lot of questions. :/

The Zelda Informer questions were stupid because I couldn't care less about that website, but I didn't think the others were so bad. Kind of annoying that you had to click on something for all of them, though.

I wonder what they expect Nintendo to do with this stuff, though.

I took it :D left a comment at the end as well, "No more motion controls please" Am i the only one who doesn't like them?

I took it :D left a comment at the end as well, "No more motion controls please" Am i the only one who doesn't like them?

No lie at the end I wrote something along the lines of use more motion controls. :p

Last edited:
i love them i think the people who struggled with them
A. had bad wiimotes
B. didnt know how to use them properly
--
anyway, i took this, didnt rly give a sht about the zelda informer questions but yeah

I think the motion controls should be left out of the game, it was annoying with both twilight princess and skyward sword. I just like to sit and relax while playing and not have to hold up my arm or stand up to do ridiculous moves and struggle through the game making it less enjoyable for me.

Last edited:
i love them i think the people who struggled with them
A. had bad wiimotes
B. didnt know how to use them properly

I actually don't mind motion controls with the Wii, for games like Metroid Trilogy I actually liked them quite a lot (where everybody else seems to hate them).

Skyward Sword though? No. My Wiimote is fine, I would hate to see a faulty one with that game.

Lol was a blast reading the comments written by f***boys about the possibility of a female Link.

That was quite the survey. I'm bad at answering most of the "favourite" questions because some of them are so close in my opinion. It's hard to choose.

Skyward Sword though? No. My Wiimote is fine, I would hate to see a faulty one with that game.

I couldn't agree more. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the game, but the controls drove me wild. And I've never had a problem with other Wii games so it's obviously not a Wiimote issue. Thank god I have the Gamecube version of TP is all I can say.

I'm also just one of those people who prefer basic controllers, I'm not really a big fan of motion controls in general. But after the Wiimote and a huge tablet I don't really expect Nintendo to go back to regular controllers, unfortunately.

I think the motion controls should be left out of the game, it was annoying with both twilight princess and skyward sword. I just like to sit and relax while playing and not have to hold up my arm or stand up to do ridiculous moves and struggle through the game making it less enjoyable for me.

Motion controls would mean you burn more calories though. :')

That was quite the survey. I'm bad at answering most of the "favourite" questions because some of them are so close in my opinion. It's hard to choose.

I couldn't agree more. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the game, but the controls drove me wild. And I've never had a problem with other Wii games so it's obviously not a Wiimote issue. Thank god I have the Gamecube version of TP is all I can say.

must be because im more than just good at the game then, i dunno what else to tell you. i had no problem

Motion controls would mean you burn more calories though. :')

Yeah but if I wanted to burn calories then I'd just go and work out, why would I want to work up a sweat when I'm trying to enjoy playing a game? I see what you're saying but motion controllers are really just annoying in my opinion unless you're playing like a party game with friends or a dance game, other than that sitting down and enjoying the game without having to extend your arm a million times just so link can do a move to kill a monster is pretty dumb, frustrating, and unnecessary to me.

this took like 5 mins the way ya'll were complaining was like this would take 5 hours

Back