• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who else agrees Sony soundly beat Xbox and Nintendo this year at E3?

Do you agree or disagree Sony soundly beat Xbox and Nintendo this year at E3?

• I agree

Votes: 40 76.9%
  • I disagree

Votes: 12 23.1%

• Total voters
who cares
nintendo beat them both

they taught me how to beat world 1-1 from super mario bros in that presentation!!
i gotta watch out for that jump because there is no ground!!

Lol, nice joke.

Sony always wins.. I still love Nintendo though ^^" So many awesome games for ps4 this year! Can't wait :D

Hololens put microsoft right up next to sony for me. Nintendo was garbage as usual. Really though, bethesda won.

I couldn't deny that Nintendo's E3 2015 Digital Presentation isn't quite exactly what I would define as exciting. The lack of focus, lack of surprise AAA games, and cheesy overall presentation made that Digital Presentation among the least impressive ones in the history. Even if the games don't sound like exciting at first, they should at least try to present them with hype. I even have a feeling that Nintendo doesn't know what kind of audience who watches their presentation. I do admit that it's nowhere near of the level of boredom that is E3 2008.

By stark comparison, Sony is clearly leading the E3 with awesome presentation, awesome reveals and mostly exciting games. Seeing The Last Guardian and a remake of Final Fantasy VII being slated to be released in 2015-2016 packed with interesting details about them are what helped the console-maker's popularity rise up.

I thought that this year's Microsoft conference was going to be bland as usual, but it turns out there's more variety than just a bunch of shooters. The long-awaited backward-compatibility for Xbox 360 games and Rare Replay (30 Rare games packed in one for the price of $30 USD) are great to hear that. Definitely going to take second place in their overall performance.

Back