Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Candy Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Easter Bunny
ACU-E3.png

Discuss Ubisoft's E3 event hosted by Aisha Tyler at 2:45PM PT on June 15th!

Ubisoft said:
E3 is right around the corner and that means it’s almost time for the annual Ubisoft Conference. Hosted by the very funny Aisha Tyler, the conference will take place on June 15 at 2:45 p.m. PDT at the Orpheum Theatre. Those watching from home can tune into the live broadcast on Ubisoft YouTube and Twitch channels, as well as on Uplay. There will also be a booth (#1023) in the South Hall of the Los Angeles Convention Center where players can get hands-on time with games like Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, The Division and Rainbow Six Siege from June 16 through June 18. Attendees will also have the chance to get a look at some unannounced titles.

Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uoomkw6cQwo

I can't wait for another painful Ubisoft press conference!
Bullshots and bad jokes for everyone!

I like Ubisoft, they've been Nintendo's biggest supporter with the Wii U : AC 3 & 4, WatchDogs, Rayman, Splinter Cell and ZombiU. They actually published games for the Wii U and did so for much longer than Activision, SquareEnix and EA. I really enjoyed AC 4's multiplayer and WatchDogs solo modes. I wish them the best but we all know we should'nt expect anything from 3rd party companies for the Wii U anymore.

I like Ubisoft, they've been Nintendo's biggest supporter with the Wii U : AC 3 & 4, WatchDogs, Rayman, Splinter Cell and ZombiU. They actually published games for the Wii U and did so for much longer than Activision, SquareEnix and EA. I really enjoyed AC 4's multiplayer and WatchDogs solo modes. I wish them the best but we all know we should'nt expect anything from 3rd party companies for the Wii U anymore.
I would mention Child of Light, too. Just a download, sure, but a neat addition for any game library, in any case. Speaking of which, I certainly would not frown on Ubisoft announcing a more ambitious project inspired by that game.

Last edited:
Oh I bought and played lots of Child of Light. How could I forget about it ?

Back