Celebrating Diversity: New Horizons Character Designing Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you to everyone for participating in yet another event on The Bell Tree! All of your entries are amazing and have done a great job at celebrating diversity in our community!

The remaining entries will be marked as accepted with bells sent out tomorrow.

Our final round of submissions has ended with @deanapants' and @Valzed's characters earning the most votes.

The final overall votes for remaining entries ended with a tie, so we had to find a way to fit a total of five characters in the banner! The three characters added to the banner with the other two are by @xara, @Kattea, and @jadetine.

Good work, everybody!!
I am so proud of all the entries, and a little embarrassed to see myself in the banner. ☺
Rather than congratulating the folks who garnered the most votes, I wanted to say thanks to the members of TBT who have taught me a little more about yourselves and the world. It is so poignant to describe our identities, and to build understanding. Before reading the orientation / gender identity, or "what's bothering you today", and the "what makes you happy today" threads, I was ignorant about the struggles some of you endured. TBT has made me a more educated and empathetic person, and I am so grateful to have met all of you.
Thank you for being here today. The world is better for having you in it. 🌈🌞💕

Last edited:
I don't know why, but it feels a little awkward to post in this thread a couple of days after the event has ended. The thing I've been working on is finally finished! I present to you: All 87 people who participated in this event are present all in one image! I hope you like it! The file size is so huge that not even imgur will allow me to upload it, so I took a screenshot instead.

View attachment 382991
This is absolutely amazing and it reminds me of how lovely this entire community is. Knowing all these lovely diverse people make up this community simply fills me with joy. Y'all are absolutely amazing and I'm truly happy to just be apart of this community. 😍

Last edited:
I don't know why, but it feels a little awkward to post in this thread a couple of days after the event has ended. The thing I've been working on is finally finished! I present to you: All 87 people who participated in this event are present all in one image! I hope you like it! The file size is so huge that not even imgur will allow me to upload it, so I took a screenshot instead.

This is so amazing, friendo! I wasn’t even sure what you were working on when you contacted me, but I’m glad you made something that truly captures the diversity of members on TBT! Kudos to you! :D

View attachment 382991
Aw wait, this is cute!! I love how we were all given the same items but, every character looks so different! I see mine looking cute!

View attachment 382991
it looks so niceeee! Thank you so much! That’s such a huge gift!

View attachment 382991
I'm a couple of days late seeing this, but omg I love this!! thanks for putting this together! Everyone’s characters look amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back