Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Candy Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Easter Bunny
bethesda_e3_invite.jpg

Discuss Bethesda's E3 Showcase featuring Fallout 4 at 7:00PM PDT on June 15th!

Watch here: http://www.twitch.tv/bethesda

Have a loooot of hype for this. Wouldn't be upset either if we don't see ESO at all, but doubt it'll happen. So excited for fallout.

Don't think elder scrolls 6 is entirely off the table. No gameplay, maybe just a title.

Have a loooot of hype for this. Wouldn't be upset either if we don't see ESO at all, but doubt it'll happen. So excited for fallout.

Don't think elder scrolls 6 is entirely off the table. No gameplay, maybe just a title.

Would be interesting to see them announce a new Fallout and a new Elder Scrolls game(not counting their MMO garbage).

Would be interesting to see them announce a new Fallout and a new Elder Scrolls game(not counting their MMO garbage).

I think its too early for Elder Scrolls VI.... Though that WOULD be awesome.
I am enjoying ESO though, but its NOTHING like Skyrim. Doesn't even come close to that level of perfection.

New Vegas was amazing. The Fall Out games just keep getting better and better. I said the same thing about Fall Out 3, haha. Trailers for Fall Out 4 are ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. And its in Boston! That's pretty neat! I think we will get to see a bit of pre- and post- apocalyptic stuff in this one. SUPER excited.

I saw some idiot post a thing on the internet saying, "I'd really like to see a Fall Out game take place, you know, somewhere else in the world, like Europe or something" *facepalm* THE WHOLE POINT OF THE SERIES IS 1950'S COLD WAR AMERICA NUCLEAR WARFARE HISTORY RETOLD AS THOUGH THE US LOST THE WAR AND TECHNOLOGY IS RE-SHAPED. The culture is BASED on 1950s Cold War America.... the music, the clothing, the bulky archaic computers.... It HAS to take place in the US.

I'm not even American and I'm saying this....

Anyway.... Fall Out 4.... I have high expectations..... its probably going to exceed them. Bethesda always has a way of doing that.

Omg tbh, I wasn't too interested in this series, but wow I'm speechless.. it looks so good.

The new Doom remake looks so good!! I mean so does FO4 but Doom is my nostalgic game of choice

I just preordered Fallout 4 Pipboy edition. Looks like it comes with a poster or magnets as well as the pipboy.

I was a little iffy on the dialogue wheel but everything else about the game is above and beyond what I expected that I don't even mind anymore. Who's excited to built their own towns!? And wow, all the updated creatures look so much better. Deathclaws can lift you up now, mole rats and scorpions burrow, giant misquotes, even creepier looking super mutants, talk about scary! I also love that everything in the game has a use. That's one thing I hated in the previous games but now that everything has a use, we can make some seriously awesome stuff. Bethesda raised the bar on rpg games to a height I never thought possible.

Last edited:
Fallout 4ever.
I hadn't played 3 in as many years, and I finally got the itch just a day or so after the trailer debutted. How I love thee, Capital Wasteland.

I also doubt we'll see TES, but it would be nice. They seem to get them out every 5-ish years so we're about due(has it really been that long since Skyrim came out?). On that note, which region are we hoping it'll be in? I'm personally hoping for Elsweyr or the Summerset Isles.

They really went above and beyond for this game. I really like that feature they added where you can build and customize areas. The combat also looks better than that of previous games. The vat is cool and all, but I felt like I relied on it too heavily before. I don't know how I feel about having your character talk though. I liked where you just input a response and they'd answer directly after.

Last edited:
Haaaaate the Mass Effect-esque dialogue wheel. The moment I heard our protag would be fully voiced, I dreaded this would happen... and it happened.
Here's hoping the modding community fixes that crap on Day 1.

But everything else looks fabulous. Even Boyfriend was impressed, haha. He and I were talking about the crafting/building aspects afterward. There's always been mods for that, at least Fallout 3, I remember, had a massive mod for it: the RTS mod, or Real-Time-Settler. The games are definitely designed to be survival games to an extent, so it's nice to see survival game mechanics being added to it. Hardcore mode and the Survival skill that allowed you to grill the critters you killed was a great first step in NV, and now it feels like they took the giant leap the game needed in that department. And with a far more fluid engine, to boot!

And I love that VATS doesn't completely pause combat anymore. It always felt so silly. Also the new Deathclaws look absolutely terrifying and I love it.

So many excite.

Back