• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi

JollyYoshi

Bells
I first played animal crossing 4 years ago on May 4, 2019. I was at the mall for Star Wars day at the Lego store and decided to stop by at GameStop. I got two games, Super Mario 3D Land and Animal Crossing: New Leaf. That day, I played quite a bit of the game and in June, I became totally hooked. I watched the E3 trailer ACNH that year and was super excited. ACNL is definitely a nostalgiac game for me, the music especially. The 8am music reminds me of player before, 6am and 7am reminds me of when I woke up early on the weekends, and 7pm just creeped me out. Main Street is also nostalgiac, especially EVERY SINGLE ONE of the Nooklings’ stores. I played ACNH day one and was obviously hooked. Unfortanately, I haven’t completed the museum and I’m currently working on that right now. I also own a physical copy of all the other games along with two other copies of New Leaf. I also have an incomplete amiibo collection though I don’t plan on trading here. I do not own an animal crossing special edition Switch and do not plan on getting one. I joined this forum to probably play with other people on animal crossing. I’m also active on Bulbaforums so some may recognize me

hihi welcome to the forums! ^^ i hope you have lots of fun here 💗

main street from new leaf is super nostalgic for me as well! it’s one of the things from new leaf in new horizons the most; i loved having most of the shops in one place, and getting to see villagers there who used to live on your island was so nice! i agree that the 7pm music is a little eerie, but it’s also kinda calming to me at the same time haha

good luck completing your museum in new horizons! do you have any favourite villagers?

My favorite five villagers from New Leaf (in order) are Broccolo, Portia, Chief, Ed, and Nibbles. I know by heart how to draw Broccolo, Chief, Ed, and Nibbles. Portia’s a little harder as she has spots. Funnily enough when I first started playing New Leaf, Isabelle asked me to go say hi to Chief and I thought that Chief was actually part of the town’s government instead of just a villager. I also like Pashmina along with what I call “The Kid Cat Crew” consisting of Kid Cat, Agent S, Big Top, Rocket, and Filly. Sorry for the long rant tho. As you can probably tell, I enjoy talking about Animal Crossing

Hi there, and welcome to the forums. You seem to be enjoying Animal Crossing so much. You’ll fit right in on this forum, and I hope to see you around.

Welcome to the forums! 🎉

I haven't finished my museum either, though I can't say I tried very hard! I'm definitely impressed with the people who work to complete all of their museum/bug models/Nook Miles achievements, etc.!

I hope you enjoy it here! 😊

Back