• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Candy?//

LilyACNL

stop????
Bells
Red Lily
White Violet
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
White Tulip
Yellow Tulip
Red Tulip
White Pansy
Cherry (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
I eat these little koalas stuffed with green tea chocolate mmmm, they are delicious, but I'm interested in knowing what candy is from YOUR country!

It's funny you specify "from your country" because I was just about to say that sometimes one of my partner's coworkers will send him home with little Japanese hard candies, and I can't read the label on them so I can never tell what they are but they're DELICIOUS and definitely among my favorites. But they're not native to the US, haha.

I'm down with pretty much any and all candy. Even black licorice and black jelly beans, which most people seem to really hate. Favorites, if I absolutely had to pick, would be the old sour starbursts / lemon jolly ranchers (LOVE sour stuff), butterfingers, or any white chocolate.

From my country.. Idk probably pick n' mix candy.

Otherwise I like most licorice except from a certain salty one that is disgusting af. It's kinda hard to explain unless you have it but here they are shaped like round wheels.

Reese's, gummy Krabby Patties, other gummy things, white chocolate Kit Kats, orange chocolate Kit Kats, and Laffy Taffy.

Twix/ Hersey's Chocolate Bars <3

Last edited:
I think my favorite candy would have to be... uhhh, lihing mui seeds. i'm from hawaii and it's like an acquired taste, kinda sour. they don't look appealing but they are so good to me. ugh. craving some now.

canadian smarties ^^

2547701-2340101726-smart.jpg

In general, I really like Sour Patch Kids, Swedish Berries/Fish & Skittles (any kind). I'm more of a chocolate fan than a candy fan, though.

im not huge on candy ((but debra, then how did u get so chubby?))
but idk kitkats and twix are pretty nice?

"of your country" Oh.... well all my fave candies are from Japan =[ I guess if we're talking american stuff lemon skittles. I once got a party bag of skittles, and slowly ate all the none lemon skittles, so that i could have a huge mass of JUST lemon skittles at the end. I was satisfied.

"of your country" Oh.... well all my fave candies are from Japan =[ I guess if we're talking american stuff lemon skittles. I once got a party bag of skittles, and slowly ate all the none lemon skittles, so that i could have a huge mass of JUST lemon skittles at the end. I was satisfied.
skittles are win

damn i need some rn ayy mango

Back