Sour path watermelon
Haribo (pretty much all their products)
Skittles
Starburst
Jolly rancher chews
Lifesavers (gummies)
Licorice
Jelly belly jelly beans
Laffy taffy (and pretty much all the other wonka candy)

I'm a candy addict... I know it's really bad for you, but I have such a hard time turning it down if it's available to me.

Literally all of it.
I love any type of candy and if I could that's all I would ever eat.
... But apparently that's not "healthy".

hahhahahah i like all of them except dark chocolate. like is dark chocolate even chocolate.

Anything not made in america. (When are we going to ban corn syrup, jeez)

I dnt like candy dat much but i gues..no i like vegies and maybe chocoolate but not candy no

Some of my favorites stopped being made years ago. Butterfinger BBs, Bubble Jug tropical fruit flavor and those Reeses Crunchy Cookie Cups were so good! I love Bueno too but they don't sell it in the US! Out of what's available I like Reisins, Milky Way midnight, Skor, and Twix.

Starbursts and skittles. I barely get cravings for them considering I'm not a fan of sugary sweets in general, but once I eat one, I end up eating the rest as if it were an addiction

It used to be twix, but I stick to dark chocolate only now. If there was a dark chocolate twix, that would be awesome.

I don't normally have sweets but some of my favourites include: wham bars, strawberry bon bons, lovehearts, purple violets, yorkie bars, milky bars, and jelly tots. (I'm 90% sure all of those are English.)

I love gummy candy (except the sour ones) and most milk chocolate bars! I'm like Goldilocks--dark chocolate is too bitter, and white chocolate is too sweet, but milk chocolate is just right.

Back