Switch
1464-5400-8529
Fossil Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Kirby Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Double clicking to the right of the title of a thread I made is not letting me change the title. (It's a giveaway thread in the VTP.) Any ideas on how to fix it? (The title of the thread has been changed many, many times before without issue.

this thread?
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?231125&highlight=

thread titles can only be changed up to 6 months after they've been made. after that, you can't change it yourself. Either report and ask the staff to change it. Or if you plan on changing the title a lot more, remake the thread so you don't hassle the staff.

Ohhh, that's kind of sad. Thank you so much for letting me know! I'll stop clicking on it 578,555,333 times in vain then.

If I'm not mistaken, that isn't true. I probably just misread, but for editing thread titles, you can simply go to edit post > advanced options, which will give the option to change the name as many times as you want

If I'm not mistaken, that isn't true. I probably just misread, but for editing thread titles, you can simply go to edit post > advanced options, which will give the option to change the name as many times as you want

yes, but as i said, it can only be done if the thread is less than 6 months old.
if the thread is older, it'll change the title in the post field, but not the overall thread

Jake has it right. Once your thread is six months old you can't change the title, regardless of if you use the advanced settings or not. You'll need to either ask the staff to change it for you or have it closed and make a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back