• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone else experiencing lag?

Croconaw

アリゲイツ
Bells
Has TBT been slow for anyone else lately since the start of camp? Even typing, the letters aren’t appearing as fast as they typically would and there is apparent lag when clicking thread. It wasn’t as bad until recently which is why I shrugged it off until now. I’m wondering if it’s due to the traffic because of Space Camp.

It’s only this site for me.

Has TBT been slow for anyone else lately since the start of camp? Even typing, the letters aren’t appearing as fast as they typically would and there is apparent lag when clicking thread. It wasn’t as bad until recently which is why I shrugged it off until now. I’m wondering if it’s due to the traffic because of Space Camp.

It’s only this site for me.
Probably most likely due to the event and influx of members flooding the site now.

No lag while typing or generally using the site, but I do see the moon shifting into place every time I navigate to a new page.

I'm guessing there's lag because of the moon having to load in every time.

Nah, I've been fine the entire time with typing.

The stars keep moving properly into position each time; which is REALLY annoying because I keep thinking there's something in the banner.

Back